Shpongle 4, Hallucinogen 3

Yes, but they thought they could get more money ;)

Or then they found out that they've got time to make a 4th one since they aren't going to prepare and rehearse for the planned live concert. But hey yeah, let's just bitch about it like little girls :)

Or then they found out that they've got time to make a 4th one since they aren't going to prepare and rehearse for the planned live concert. But hey yeah, let's just bitch about it like little girls :)

or should we rather suck up and worship them like all adult man do :D?

Or then they found out that they've got time to make a 4th one since they aren't going to prepare and rehearse for the planned live concert.

oh yea because you know they are both so busy without having a real job, smoking weed all day.

this zappa cover could be a good one for shpongle 6

Posted Image

or should we rather suck up and worship them like all adult man do :D?

Well I happen to like their music and am rather happy that there's going to be a new album. God, it's so trendy to dislike Simon things these days.. beh :angry:

Go bitch about the latests killargh full on or progressive or dark or whatever the shit you like compilations.. they all sound the same.. ^_^

Hallucinogen 3 COULD be interesting... I am afraid it will be full-onish though, judging from the latest Hallucinogen trax..

&.. about Shpongle 4... I really don't care, in fact I only like the 1st Shpongle... ARE YOU SHPONGLED?

your negativity is really depressing. by only reading forums a sane man can easily reach the point where life seems meaningless and all negative. not only in the psytrance scene, though. seems to be a problem with forums in general.

1-Well I happen to like their music and am rather happy that there's going to be a new album. God, it's so trendy to dislike Simon things these days.. beh :angry:

2-Go bitch about the latests killargh full on or progressive or dark or whatever the shit you like compilations.. they all sound the same.. ^_^

1-well, it happens that there are people who dont like hallucinogens music or are less than impressed with his post-deranger stuff, thus they express their concern about possible quality of upcoming release. its so trendy to worship these days :D

2-i dont have to bitch much, shit happens to pop up out of nowhere :P

I think I'll bitch about the fact that they only want to make money if the album WILL suck. Until then, why bitching about this??? If it happens to be a true killer, or even if the album is only decent, then that means that some effort was put (musically) and then the "only money making" argument will look alot more irrelevant (not completely though because every artist wants to make money from their releases).

I think I'll bitch about the fact that they only want to make money if the album WILL suck. Until then, why bitching about this??? If it happens to be a true killer, or even if the album is only decent, then that means that some effort was put (musically) and then the "only money making" argument will look alot more irrelevant (not completely though because every artist wants to make money from their releases).

How about if the album truly sucks, in everyway? It's not a fullon sellout or whatever but just crap?

How about if the album truly sucks, in everyway? It's not a fullon sellout or whatever but just crap?

I won't bitch anyway... Perhaps I'll feel a little this "Wow, they made big money from nothing", but it's like IM (or even more Skazi): I didn't like their new albums, but there's no point pointing negativity beyond the musical aspect...

I won't bitch anyway... Perhaps I'll feel a little this "Wow, they made big money from nothing", but it's like IM (or even more Skazi): I didn't like their new albums, but there's no point pointing negativity beyond the musical aspect...

Yeah! Money man! I love it & even if I'm dissapointed I don't begrudge other people making it!