did i imagine it?

technosomy

Even though it still kind of hurts me to say it, I couldn't care less about them releasing an album. Etnica/Pleiadians have more than honestly earned their place in history and done their fair share, but unfortunately, ALL of their output since 1999 was at BEST chance worthy. And only on a good and sunny day. As for the remix album: boring. Really boring and uninspiring, neverminding some of the names involved.

My favorite music act of all times just fails to impress me, or even make me raise an eyebrow. Oh well, life is a bitch, and it seems that the music industry is by far the largest whore around...

youve heard totemism?

youve heard totemism?

You missed my point...

I did not listen to it.

I will not listen to it.

I will not call it crap.

I will not say it is good.

I do not care whether it will be total crap or good.

I just DO NOT care that it's getting released.

As simple as that. I am not judging the album, as you understood it, probably because I wrote "boring" somewhere in my last post, but that is not what I meant. I meant "boring" as in lack of ideas, direction and motivation to create new and provocative music. How do I know this? Well, from the simple fact of listening to any Etnica/Pleiadians track coming from the post 1999 era... And yes, I've moved on and stopped expecting a raw and groundbreaking masterpiece from Max and Mauro, as it will not happen during my life time. So I repeat: boring. It is the fact that the general artisitc state of this italian duo for the past 7 years killed every last inch of curiosity and hope in me. There you go. "Totemism"? So what? Sounds as exciting as A.P.'s forthcoming album...

Rino, it says on the website "totemism" is an unreleased track from the early 90s so I definitely think you should "lift your eyebrow" for this one.

:)

I missed that :o

My eyebrow just merged into my hair :blink:

:)

so I am saying it may take a sudden insight as opposed to a slow acclimation, but give it a shot; they have lots of great stuff to explore.

worked the same for me... couldnt stand etnica, then one day i listened to their 3 first albums. then listened once more.

i didnt know why i never saw the brilliance before - such a weird feeling!

worked the same for me... couldnt stand etnica, then one day i listened to their 3 first albums. then listened once more.

i didnt know why i never saw the brilliance before - such a weird feeling!

this has happened to me many times with some artists in the past.