Psytrance joke mp3

Riton

Hey everybody...

I dunno if y'all will remember this but a while back on isratrance someone posted a fake mp3, like titled new PSYCRAFT or PSYSEX or some israeli artist and all it was was some funny voice saying i put drop in brain and shit like that. Then the funny part was a flute solo, it was really, really funny...

Anybody know what i mean and still have it?

Cheers,

Dav

Hey everybody...

I dunno if y'all will remember this but a while back on isratrance someone posted a fake mp3, like titled new PSYCRAFT or PSYSEX or some israeli artist and all it was was some funny voice saying i put drop in brain and shit like that. Then the funny part was a flute solo, it was really, really funny...

Anybody know what i mean and still have it?

Cheers,

Dav

Ticon :) Hang on.

http://forum.psyfreaks.ca/viewtopic.php?p=...5c25fa4b211efbf

there you go :D

Is this some kind of a diss?

The Ticon guys have a LOT of humor, and I think this shows exactly what KIND of humor they have! :) Personally, I think they are the funniest duo in the trance scene! GO TICON! :) (It is kind of South Swedish humor, and I am from South Sweden, so I maybe relate to it diffrently) :D

The Ticon guys have a LOT of humor, and I think this shows exactly what KIND of humor they have! :) Personally, I think they are the funniest duo in the trance scene! GO TICON! :) (It is kind of South Swedish humor, and I am from South Sweden, so I maybe relate to it diffrently) :D

Have they made more of this? I mean silly stuff? :P

Hahahahahahaha i forgot about this one! Great fun it was, and i'm still having fun relistening to it. :lol:

I only play drRrop music ... in yourRr brRrain :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thus a proggie can make full-on. But can a full-on make prog?

If Skazi wanted to reply to this tune, he should have made PROG DROP :P

I got a good laugh out of the parody track by Ticon. And come on Skazi, release your response to the public so we can get a nice, entertaining battle started, like those East vs West Coast wars in hiphop, with driveby killings and so on!

Ps. Finally I can post again. I changed my email address in my profile and it took a few months to get the validation email, after repeat attempts.

Wtf.. are you people serious? This is horrible. The flute thing is humorous for some reason but I miss the punch-line.

Wtf.. are you people serious? This is horrible. The flute thing is humorous for some reason but I miss the punch-line.

There's no punch line.

They are probably just making fun of some full on israeli artist who im guessing said something like :

"I only play drop music "

Funny guys :lol: