Infected Mushroom with the Orange Mobile Network

advance

So, we have all concluded that officially, IM are no longer a PSY artist, but has gone commercial. Of course, we all dont like it, but whenever they do something, they get attention like hell from all the dislikers :) Funny that is, isnt it? :D

So, we have all concluded that officially, IM are no longer a PSY artist, but has gone commercial. Of course, we all dont like it, but whenever they do something, they get attention like hell from all the dislikers :) Funny that is, isnt it? :D

People love to bash bash bash! It's fun :)

• 7 months later...

exactly. leave them alone already, and let them do their thing. this doesn't deserve our attention - imo we should concentrate on bashing those that actually do sell their rubbish under the guise of psytrance. :)

5 days ago I saw a copy of Classical Mushroom.

I didn't buy it.

Maybe some kid will buy it at some time and will be disappointed that it's not poppy sound...

I'm The Supervisor wasn't Psy but I loved it.

This however is crap.