Albums you found good enough to download but not good enough to buy

Cinos

Khetzal - Corolle

new OOOD

new Pleiadians

and plenty of others. None of them has gotten much listening though, so it's good I didn't buy them.

If it's good enough to listen to then it's good enough to buy.

If it's not worth listening to the it's not good enough to listen to.

So why download?

Touché!

Well said abasio!

:)

Khetzal - Corolle

new OOOD

new Pleiadians

and plenty of others. None of them has gotten much listening though, so it's good I didn't buy them.

I download and buy after listening Kzetzal and OOOD albums and i m feeling lucky that i owned those

two cds not only cause i like them because also i want to support artists that worthed

If it's good enough to listen to then it's good enough to buy.

If it's not worth listening to the it's not good enough to listen to.

So why download?

No.

If you can't stand listening to it, it's not even worth downloading..

If it's good enough to listen it's worth downloading..

If you find it awesome or is one of your favourites then it's worth bying..

No.

If you can't stand listening to it, it's not even worth downloading..

If it's good enough to listen it's worth downloading..

If you find it awesome or is one of your favourites then it's worth bying..

I don't see why you should only buy Awesome albums. If you download stuff that you can easily buy & you listen to it & enjoy it that's not fair for the artist. Especially the smaller artists that are trying to break even on their releases. If you enjoy it the buy it you :ph34r:

well since i cant spend all my money on cd´s i do download em listen to em..and then choose the best out of those and buy them...also i listen to all genres of music so i would have to be rich to buy all the cds i want..and i wont stop listening to em cuz i cant afford em..

i think what cinos says its ok...

dude, you just spend $1400 on a playstation... that you can't afford them?

i guess it's about priorities i'd rather have a solid number of releases bought every month than buying a gaming console, but that's just me.

I only buy awesome releases because they are the only ones I want more of. Merely good artists are good for a few listens but not more, and those I download.

And don't come with the bullshit of "artists need moniez for their works!!1" I'm an artist, visual and verbal, and I give everything away freely.

I don't see why you should only buy Awesome albums. If you download stuff that you can easily buy & you listen to it & enjoy it that's not fair for the artist. Especially the smaller artists that are trying to break even on their releases. If you enjoy it the buy it you :ph34r:

I dont understand why anyone would want to listen to anything but awesome music, life is too short for crappy music, only reason I usually have to listen to crappy music is because I need to listen to new music, to find more awesome music.

I fully agree with you, if its worth listening to, its worth buying.

The only music that is worth listening to, is awesome music. The rest is just pale in comparison, you should not have to settle for second rate experiences in your life, especially not in regards to something you can see freely choose from, such as music.

Btw, OOOD IS AWESOME MUSIC.

- Krell

And don't come with the bullshit of "artists need moniez for their works!!1" I'm an artist, visual and verbal, and I give everything away freely.

You know why? Because no one would pay for the shit you create anyway!

Damn, it's really hard to piss me off, but this guy is really pathetic. He was banned once for spreading negativity. why not do this again?

i guess it's about priorities i'd rather have a solid number of releases bought every month than buying a gaming console, but that's just me.

Is this for real :blink:

BTW, my view on the subject is as follows - if you like the music you downloaded enough to listen to it once in a while & it's easily available, you buy it. If you don't like it, then delete it.

As a reasult of this policy, the 'pirated mp3' folder on my HDD conatins only 3 subdirectories:

Technossomy - Synthetic Flesh

BPC - Blue Planet

Dimension 5 - Transdimensional

simply because I can't afford to pay the prices they're sold at on eBay & discogs.

:)

You know why? Because no one would pay for the shit you create anyway!

How would you know? My stories get thousands of views and overwhelmingly positive feedback. :P

And not once has the thought of taking money for them crossed my mind.

How would you know? My stories get thousands of views and overwhelmingly positive feedback. :P

well quite frankly man, just from watching your signature i would rather you'd pay me for watching your stuff than the other way around.

well quite frankly man, just from watching your signature i would rather you'd pay me for watching your stuff than the other way around.

I said stories. My art is mediocre (still better than fullon though. <.<) but EVEN THEN there's a market for it. Just in case you've failed to realize it yet.

Thanks for sidetracking my thread too, jackass. *thumbs up*

Maybe you should learn something from it? Once a stupid cougar always a stoopid cougar .

What The FUCK? $300 here seriously mate, months ago! If you waste money like that you don't deserve to steal music. That should be reserved for people who truly can't afford it. It's all about priorities as you say.

I dont understand why anyone would want to listen to anything but awesome music, life is too short for crappy music, only reason I usually have to listen to crappy music is because I need to listen to new music, to find more awesome music.

I fully agree with you, if its worth listening to, its worth buying.

The only music that is worth listening to, is awesome music. The rest is just pale in comparison, you should not have to settle for second rate experiences in your life, especially not in regards to something you can see freely choose from, such as music.

Btw, OOOD IS AWESOME MUSIC.

- Krell

I don't know I still like listening to good music, really good music & great music! Awesome music is Awesome & all but that doesn't mean the rest isn't worth listening to.