Albums you found good enough to download but not good enough to buy

Cinos

this thread is so very clearly an attempt to troll around, i'm not gonna waste anymore keyboard time on it...

the l is giving me trouble... need to minimize the usage...

I thought exactly the same. Especially considering that he is naming albums (like OOOD and Khetzal) that he knows peopel will most probably get upset when reading that they are not awesome. Are you that bored Cinos?! ;)

How would you know? My stories get thousands of views and overwhelmingly positive feedback. :P

And not once has the thought of taking money for them crossed my mind.

Of course it never has, that is why you are mentioning your stories here in that context... :rolleyes:

I said stories. My art is mediocre (still better than fullon though. <.<) but EVEN THEN there's a market for it. Just in case you've failed to realize it yet.

Market? Market means, that people exchange things that are valuable for both parties...

Check your threads then Cinos - looks like you value being ridiculed & laugh at... If that is your goal as an artists, then you truly are one :P:D

Market? Market means, that people exchange things that are valuable for both parties...

Check your threads then Cinos - looks like you value being ridiculed & laugh at... If that is your goal as an artists, then you truly are one :P:D

You haven't read my stuff. Shut up. Shut up before you embarrass yourself further.

You haven't read my stuff. Shut up. Shut up before you embarrass yourself further.

Thank God I haven't! The 'stuff' you post here, on this forum is more than enough...

What The FUCK? $300 here seriously mate, months ago! If you waste money like that you don't deserve to steal music. That should be reserved for people who truly can't afford it. It's all about priorities as you say.

Aye.. I hardly buy anything else than cds. It's a case of wanting everything you can get hold of for nowt, and as mp3s are a common item these days (and easy to pirate) then people do so. Grabbing a few cds from the store isn't a smart idea, so why not just download them? Heck, it's free and nobody will care!

How would you know? My stories get thousands of views and overwhelmingly positive feedback. :P

Do you support yourself or do you live with your parents still? Do you have a day job that pays all the bills? For many artists, making music IS their day job...

Damn, it's really hard to piss me off, but this guy is really pathetic. He was banned once for spreading negativity. why not do this again?

No-one needs to be banned, especially not for being negative. Cinos is Cinos, you don't have to like him but accept him.

No-one needs to be banned, especially not for being negative. Cinos is Cinos, you don't have to like him but accept him.

Well, I accepted long time ago that I don't agree with almost anything he says, and recently when he turned into emo-cougar it all seems even more ridiculous and abstract to me... It's OK while he stays in his pathetic little-spoiled-kid world, but saying that artists do not deserve to be paid is simply too much. Being an artist is a job like any other; those people provide us with entertainment - sometimes it's of high quality, sometimes it's shitty, but whatever the case, if they have their audience, they should be paid for their work!

I'm not saying he should be banned. I merely wanted to say, that now I understand why he was banned before.

Well, I accepted long time ago that I don't agree with almost anything he says, and recently when he turned into emo-cougar it all seems even more ridiculous and abstract to me... It's OK while he stays in his pathetic little-spoiled-kid world, but saying that artists do not deserve to be paid is simply too much. Being an artist is a job like any other; those people provide us with entertainment - sometimes it's of high quality, sometimes it's shitty, but whatever the case, if they have their audience, they should be paid for their work!

I'm not saying he should be banned. I merely wanted to say, that now I understand why he was banned before.

That's fair enough. :)

Aye.. I hardly buy anything else than cds. It's a case of wanting everything you can get hold of for nowt, and as mp3s are a common item these days (and easy to pirate) then people do so. Grabbing a few cds from the store isn't a smart idea, so why not just download them? Heck, it's free and nobody will care!

Yeah & your favourite artist will fail & not release any more music. So we all fail because some people can't part with 10 quid for something they may listen to hundreds of times.

I watch a movie once or twice, so I rent them from the shop.

I listen to an album so often that I have to buy it.

At the site where you host those stories ... are there any ad-banners or anything like that? If so, someone is making money.