tiesto

serbia

dose somebody have this marry goes wild from tiesto ???????

he has played as unoknown on some parties and nobady have this ecept one tv station in my country ...can somebody put so i can dl it

couse it is unposible to buy it :(<_<

First of all I have to sort of warn you since a lot of people here hate Tiesto and the likes since this is a psytrance forum. So probably you won't much help here. Besides that you are not allowed to trade MP3s here so please edit your post.

I'm pretty sure the track you are after is: Grooveyard - Mary Go Wild (Krzysztof Choclow Remix), which tiesto played in the past months, I don't know what it's like cause I don't listen to tiesto.

Don't ask me why I know this :lol: I just happened to remember having read the name months ago while browsing playlists on some other forum.

It has nothing to do with mr tiesto by the way, he just played the record.

I'm pretty sure the track you are after is: Grooveyard - Mary Go Wild (Krzysztof Choclow Remix), which tiesto played in the past months, I don't know what it's like cause I don't listen to tiesto.

Don't ask me why I know this :lol: I just happened to remember having read the name months ago while browsing playlists on some other forum.

It has nothing to do with mr tiesto by the way, he just played the record.

Man! You must have a great memory. I can't even remember the names of tracks I like :(

I'm sorry to say that the worst forms of psytrance have become worse than the worst forms of eurotrance.

I still think the worst eurotrance is worse!

Trance vs Hip hop anyone?

Soccer Trance :(

Soccer Trance :(

:lol:

If you look at what's being played by the "eurotrance" likes of Tiesto, and even more Armin van Buuren and suchlike DJs, you notice that these days you barely need any production skills to have your tracks played out by them. If you look at the utter tripe they play, for instance the latter in his weekly radio show, it's extremely amateurish music, lacking any creativity and originality. He and his (enormous!) fanbase are convinced it's the tranciest trance out there but in reality there's nothing trancy about it,just generic music.. build-up, breakdown, climax,the end. I used to call it "Reason-trance" (no offense to users of Propellerheads Reason here.. I know you can make very good music with it! They just couldn't :P ).

You'll see that even Tiesto is playing minimalish, tech-hous'ish records. Most of them are jumping on eachother's bandwagons anyway. if $armin plays certain record=true, then $all his dj buddies play it too=true! you know what I mean :lol:

There was this track "Domino" by techno-dude Oxia (on the Kompakt label I think). DJ Armin van Buuren suddenly played it, then the next trancedude played it, and the next, and the next, and the next. Boo! <_<

I know that it's all a matter of taste, but seriously thousands of people just don't want to face the truth. :)

eurotrance = eurobeat?

Same style but eurobeat is usually the Japanese take on it. The music is crap but the parties........ well the parties are crap too, full of hot girls though.

:lol:

If you look at what's being played by the "eurotrance" likes of Tiesto, and even more Armin van Buuren and suchlike DJs, you notice that these days you barely need any production skills to have your tracks played out by them. If you look at the utter tripe they play, for instance the latter in his weekly radio show, it's extremely amateurish music, lacking any creativity and originality. He and his (enormous!) fanbase are convinced it's the tranciest trance out there but in reality there's nothing trancy about it,just generic music.. build-up, breakdown, climax,the end. I used to call it "Reason-trance" (no offense to users of Propellerheads Reason here.. I know you can make very good music with it! They just couldn't :P ).

You'll see that even Tiesto is playing minimalish, tech-hous'ish records. Most of them are jumping on eachother's bandwagons anyway. if $armin plays certain record=true, then $all his dj buddies play it too=true! you know what I mean :lol:

There was this track "Domino" by techno-dude Oxia (on the Kompakt label I think). DJ Armin van Buuren suddenly played it, then the next trancedude played it, and the next, and the next, and the next. Boo! <_<

I know that it's all a matter of taste, but seriously thousands of people just don't want to face the truth. :)

So, you don't like it then? :P