would slow hallucinogen sound great?

I am interested and curious wheather slow hallucinogen would sound great, i mean very melodic downbeat but with a proper rythm and bassline with a speed like 110 bpm or something like that and with crazy hallucinogen sounds like the flangered synth which you can hear at the end of vapour rumours which starts at 9:30, i know it is used in many hallucinogen tracks but i don´t know which ones, ahh i remember hallucinogen - spike has the same synthsound, i am very curious hwo Simon can get such a synthsound with what do he get that? I think hallucinogen would also sound great when downbeated to a tempo of 110 bpm for example but very atmospheric like alpha cenauri or fluoro neuro sponge, has someone here done something? would it sound great?

just download the hallucinogen in dub remixes.

not my cuo of tea at all though.

I have hallucinogen in Dub, and you know what, i have it on original CD :P the album is good but it hasn´t the typical halucinogen feelings AT ALL, you can´t compare Ott with the Godford himself, there are worlds between them.

I think many of the tracks on his two albums feel rather slow already, partly because of his weak kicks & basses (:shock: :horror: St. Posford is not perfect!). I don't think downbeat Hallucinogen'd be that interesting. Speed brings energy and interest. That said, you can try to surprise me if you wish. :)

Why dont you do it and see for yourself?

Its quite easy. If I had one single Postford track I would do it

It is not the same with playing a hallucinogen track with slower tempo as producing a new hallucinogen track which is slow but has the atmosphere of the fast hallucinogen stuff, it has nothing to do with it, man.

I am interested and curious wheather slow hallucinogen would sound great, i mean very melodic downbeat but with a proper rythm and bassline with a speed like 110 bpm or something like that and with crazy hallucinogen sounds like the flangered synth which you can hear at the end of vapour rumours which starts at 9:30, i know it is used in many hallucinogen tracks but i don´t know which ones, ahh i remember hallucinogen - spike has the same synthsound, i am very curious hwo Simon can get such a synthsound with what do he get that? I think hallucinogen would also sound great when downbeated to a tempo of 110 bpm for example but very atmospheric like alpha cenauri or fluoro neuro sponge, has someone here done something? would it sound great?

Being rubbish music to start off with, I dont think it would sound great at any speed to be honest with you.

If you took a peice of shit, and then stretched it out, it would still be a peice of shit.

Being rubbish music to start off with, I dont think it would sound great at any speed to be honest with you.

If you took a peice of shit, and then stretched it out, it would still be a peice of shit.

I don´t fucking care about your opinion, can someone please delete this bullshit spam or report this user?

I have hallucinogen in Dub, and you know what, i have it on original CD :P the album is good but it hasn´t the typical halucinogen feelings AT ALL, you can´t compare Ott with the Godford himself, there are worlds between them.

Yeah, OTT is better than Godford :D

I don´t fucking care about your opinion, can someone please delete this bullshit spam or report this user?

MOD NOTE

this is the problem radi, you dont care about ANYONES opinions, if they are not accord with YOUR opinions. NO I am not going to take someones opinion away. Eventhough I might not agree with it.

Regards,

Nemo

MOD NOTE

this is the problem radi, you dont care about ANYONES opinions, if they are not accord with YOUR opinions. NO I am not going to take someones opinion away. Eventhough I might not agree with it.

Regards,

Nemo

Note to Radi:

"Ha ha."

Ever heard "The Herb Garden"? That's a slow hallucinogen song and i think its really cool. Sounds kinda like shpongle (imagine that..)

If you really wanna find out there are programs to slow down music. I doubt it would sound good, but who knows, you might like it.

you didn´t got it, did you, i can slow down hallucinogen tracks with any program, that´s not the point, i am curious how it would sound if Simon would produce slow hallucinogen tracks with the same atmosphere. I have the track "The herb garden" but it sounds anything like slow halucinogen, it sounds like shpongle not like hallucinogen

Radi, why ask us if you don't give a shit about our opinions?

I am sorry you didn't like the OTT CD. I had hoped you would enjoy his take on Simon's work.

FAce, don´t worry man, you did nothing wrong, i like Ott´s remixes a lot but i like Simons originals way more, but you are right, i just said something wrong, i aktually dared to say something against my presents, shame on me, and i am serious, i hope i didn´t hurt you

It's ok Radi. I was not upset. I just think you need to treat people like you want to be treated.

Don't be so violently angry at people anytime they disagree with your opinion. Everyone is different.

If everyone loved only Simon, what a boring world we'd live in eh?