Transwave....

Ormion

I would LOVE to hear remastered ADORATION TO THE AUM but if this is suppose to be their best why there isn't AXONAL from their frist album and there is HYPERSPHERE ? :huh:

I like seeing ANAHATA, CYCLES OF LIFE and FLAMYCOGIRE and few of the unreleased trax, but I also miss REZWALKER and without TRASHISH this ain't proper BEST OF. :D

Guest Cosmogenesis

The greatest classix, Land of Freedom, Trashish and Rezwalker are indeed missing on this "Best of". But, in the meantime, dunno it's true or not, I heard that Transwave will make another album with those hits remixed by different artists...

And, btw, I'm still looking for some audio extracts of "Backfire" to see how the remastering is sounding! :D

Are you guys crazy? We've already got Land of Freedom and Rezwalker 100 times! These are rare and unreleased tracks (well mostly) which is much better, I think.

yeah, wasnt this what dado [it was him that came to forums and asking for quasar and informing about idea of this cd, right?] was trying to achieve - to compile cd with best of their rare and unrlsd tracks?

yeah, wasnt this what dado [it was him that came to forums and asking for quasar and informing about idea of this cd, right?] was trying to achieve - to compile cd with best of their rare and unrlsd tracks?

yeah i agree

we've heard those tracks so many times, love to hear anything unreleased, especially those of us who are lucky enough to own hypnorythm.

remix album will be great and love to hear something new from them

thanks

Are you guys crazy? We've already got Land of Freedom and Rezwalker 100 times! These are rare and unreleased tracks (well mostly) which is much better, I think.

We got them too. Except the ones that are ACTUALLY unreleased - which don't in turn belong on a BEST OF.

Guest Rezwalker

He was looking for Quasar DAT but obviously not found..,indeed many tracks missing in the best of but imo this cd worths very much cause all tracks are with new mastering, and many ppl have no idea or can't find 3 of the 9 tracks: 1. Arsonik 2. Code S9 3. Bombay night (the one and only unreleased track in this cd actually)

i'm sure Code S9 and Bombay night, will be a very nice gift for many ppl :)

*34 days left* :D

Guest The Journey Man Project

I really like this... most of their old tracks I have on various compilations, th ebig hits anyway, so this is much better... would like ome of the other oldis to pull their thumb out of their arse and release soem of their older tracks... heard that Astral had made some really mad dark goa sounds early in their career that they said were not for release, it;d be better than the full on shit they fart out now-a-days...

• 1 month later...