Complaints about Moderation.

NEMO.BOFH

Just wanted to complain about the presence of the cougar boy on this forum

What is wrong with him again ? Leave the poor cougar boy alone, you see he is transgressing into a pink fluffy pony, he ain't that destructive inside the new skin. :rolleyes:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is wrong with him again ? Leave the poor cougar boy alone, you see he is transgressing into a pink fluffy pony, he ain't that destructive inside the new skin. :rolleyes:

You can perform a search on Cinos's fare-well thread before leaving psynews. Make note that his warning level was 85%, pretty high at that moment (still is 85%).

Now that he's back, some people reported Cinos for breaking forum rules in that thread.

And no, it has nothing to do with the fact that it was 2-3-4 months ago. It's still valid, cause Cinos is now back.

You can perform a search on Cinos's fare-well thread before leaving psynews. Make note that his warning level was 85%, pretty high at that moment (still is 85%).

Now that he's back, some people reported Cinos for breaking forum rules in that thread.

And no, it has nothing to do with the fact that it was 2-3-4 months ago. It's still valid, cause Cinos is now back.

Exactly

I am really moped that the mods are looking my threads, what happened with this forum, so i am not allowed to tak about what i want in offtopic anymore, i think some mods are definetly acting with their simphaty to some members and antipahty to others, this time i am not talkting about nemo. Instead of giving members who isnult me a waring mods look my threads. If it will continue like this, i will report every user, who says something against me, i am nto a bad guy but i am tierd of looking my threads, you can lok some useless smylie threads but if i say that new roads are built in my country it is definetly no reason to look my threads.

it seems some people get obssesed over banning other members

I haven't reported anyone , never, even though I had fought in the past with a few members..

Let it go

As if your life will become soooo much better when cinos is banned :rolleyes:

As if my life is going to become soooo much worse when cinos is not here. :rolleyes:

I am really moped that the mods are looking my threads, what happened with this forum, so i am not allowed to tak about what i want in offtopic anymore, i think some mods are definetly acting with their simphaty to some members and antipahty to others, this time i am not talkting about nemo. Instead of giving members who isnult me a waring mods look my threads. If it will continue like this, i will report every user, who says something against me, i am nto a bad guy but i am tierd of looking my threads, you can lok some useless smylie threads but if i say that new roads are built in my country it is definetly no reason to look my threads.

what do you prefer? Locked threads or warnings?

I agree with you, I also think mods should stop looking your threads. I think everyone should stop looking at your threads.

I agree with you, I also think mods should stop looking your threads. I think everyone should stop looking at your threads.

LOL, not even I spotted that one (I guess im drunk).... :)

Okey, you got a deal Radovan, the mods or members are no longer allowed to look in your threads!

Ok, it´s enough, thread after thread get closed, i won´t post anymore much as i will anyway larn for my school exams the next weeks but nemo, from now on i will spam the forum, i garantue you.

You wont be able to as from now on, you are banned.

Ok, it´s enough, thread after thread get closed, i won´t post anymore much as i will anyway larn for my school exams the next weeks but nemo, from now on i will spam the forum, i garantue you.

What are you larning? English?

:rolleyes:

Well, I think it starts to get to a point where locking them up is a good idea. You can always post your road pics on some Bulgarian offroad forum who might care.

Radi,

Do yourself a favor, do not sign up for new account. IF you do so, I will ban you whole IP-Range for you ISP. That will then end up with other members not getting into psynews.org because of you. They will be pretty pissed off if we do that :(