Pleiadians - Modulation

reger

ive read that it was made for venezuela total eclipse party feb.1998 [so its said in FOL cd "booklet"], so its the year of eclipse, but when was current track composed, and is there any other versions/mixes of modulation that are unreleased :)?

I can't tell the composition date, obviously 97 as Pleiadians weren't playing it live in 96.

There is a live version that's different from the released one, but no many people have it, or even heard it.

fol's Release date is : 11 October 1999

but fol was completed at least 1 year ago.

they had problems with the group splitting up and so there existed problems how they would release it and in which label.

at least the good thing is that it got released eventually.

I can't tell the composition date, obviously 97 as Pleiadians weren't playing it live in 96.

There is a live version that's different from the released one, but no many people have it, or even heard it.

629937[/snapback]

i want to hear that version :o !

ive read that it was made for venezuela total eclipse party feb.1998 [so its said in FOL cd "booklet"], so its the year of eclipse, but when was current track composed, and is there any other versions/mixes of modulation that are unreleased :)?

629924[/snapback]

Considering the original version is so crappy I doubt anyone would bother remixing it. Be like trying to polish a turd. :D

Considering the original version is so crappy I doubt anyone would bother remixing it. Be like trying to polish a turd.  :D

631010[/snapback]

are you talig me that pleiadians - modulation [from Family Of Light CD] you dont like :o ?

if so, then go fuck yourself up thee anus and slit your wrists with hallucinogens cd while shatting yourself all over, standing on your head.

are you talig me that pleiadians - modulation [from Family Of Light CD] you dont like :o ?

if so, then go fuck yourself up thee anus and slit your wrists with hallucinogens cd while shatting yourself all over, standing on your head.

631266[/snapback]

You don't mean that. :(

631266[/snapback]

Hey, check your warning meter, regenald. It's gone up to 33%, right?

You don't mean that.  :(

631268[/snapback]

yes i do!

Hey, check your warning meter, regenald. It's gone up to 33%, right?

631272[/snapback]

pfff, its 0%, as it was, i still have left this:

Posted Image

...from a previous warn that happened before psynews crash last november, so after that percents were gone but text remained :D

• 11 months later...

never heard about samples, however they sounds very good sound quality wise, like from cd. i dont care tbh, thats how good this track is :D

+1 what gnome said in previous post, excellent track, some wicked peeps on distant planet dancing under influence of flower that blooms once in few years, the night face :posford: -_-

would love to hear live version ^_^

I played Modulation again this evening after reading this thread and, I've levelled this criticism at the tune (and indeed the entire album) before, but it sounds too thin, too confined to a narrow frequency. I prefer richer psy.

• 2 years later...