What was the longest time you have waited for a CD

amphiton

If you've ordered via Airmail, then it should be okay. I waited at least two and a bit weeks for my Airmail package from Saikosounds. Courier is more expensive but it usually arrives within two days.

Email rob at saikosounds dot com if you're concerned...

If you've ordered via Airmail, then it should be okay. I waited at least two and a bit weeks for my Airmail package from Saikosounds. Courier is more expensive but it usually arrives within two days.

Email rob at saikosounds dot com if you're concerned...

626328[/snapback]

I will...

Just got upset a bit when a friend told me he was once waiting for 4 months...

and it's the first encounter with saiko for me, previous time it was around 2 weeks.

give it another week before contacting costumer support, it's usually internal mail of each country that takes the longest to deliver packages, 3-4 weeks is pretty much standard for me. The longest was probably 2 months... i had already given the cd for lost when it just popped up one day.

With psyshop it tends to vary a lot for me....last time i ordered it took over a week, this time it took 4 days. With Saiko Sounds I always pay the extra $$$ to have it shipped via courier, i think just because i think i like to be able to track them and be like "ooohh...my cds just landed in Alaska!" ...also typically i wait until the last possible moment before a dj gig to order new music...so i usually need to have it within 2 days. B)

For me, Airmail with Saiko Sounds comes more quickly than courier :huh:

They have fantastic customer support though & have been very quick to replace missing items just on my word, so don't worry.

I ordered a CD about 6 months ago from an online shop in England & I still haven't got that, not been charged either. I don't know why some shops tell you they have it in stock when they dont :angry:

I've had a CD take nearly a month. I had an exact count of days but I forget now... 27 days sounds about right.

I took so long that when it finally came, I had forgotten all about ordering it!

It came from Germany I believe, and i'm here in the US. I know a week or 2 is normal for that distance... But I honestly think the guy just didnt send it right away.

It was a eBay transaction. I ended up giving him no feedback.. even though I was tempted to give negative. The CD did arrive in perfect shape.. just took forever.

I have already ordered hundreds of cd's (could be 500 -600) online

I once had to wait 3 months from a package from australia (psy-harmonics)

It turned out that the douane interfered and kept it with them more than a month ... above that the fuckers charged shitloads of extra taxes in the wrong currency (us dollars) ....

If you order from outside of europe you always have to ask if they can make it look like a gift/samples

amphiton :

normally if you order form saikosounds with dhl you get a link were you can check in realtime were the package is ....

I ordered a CD about 6 months ago from an online shop in England & I still haven't got that, not been charged either. I don't know why some shops tell you they have it in stock when they dont  :angry:

626454[/snapback]

Did you use gemm.com? I have heard thats a general problem there... :( But it really sucks though!!!

The guy that ordered all the CD told me that he received a msg from the post office, it says there's something from Hong Kong, saiko is based in Hong Kong right?

Posted Image

627209[/snapback]

yep. saiko's in Hong Kong

6 months,

but it was a test, I wanted to know how far goa was already know in more regular cd shop where they sell pop music and etc.

so 3 years agoo i went to the biggest in my city and asked for 'classical mushroom',

otherwise it would be to hard,

after 6 months I got a letter, you're cd is arrived :lol:

6 months,

but it was a test, I wanted to know how far goa was already know in more regular cd shop where they sell pop music and etc.

so 3 years agoo i went to the biggest in my city and asked for 'classical mushroom',

otherwise it would be to hard,

after 6 months I got a letter, you're cd is arrived  :lol:

627365[/snapback]

Easier to use eBay then :) and cheap too ;) 6 months is a long time to wait! :P