New Electronic Order

NEMO.BOFH

So people, here is an odd request. You all know that we are about to launch the New Electronic Order site, and its very close I must say. BUT we are on the lookout for a logo for the project.

Let me explain BRIEFLY what NEO is "all" about before I get into my question.

NEO is a foundation, that will fight for the artists rights in all aspects. We will make sure that any member of the NEO network, gets the fair treatment from labels/organiser that they deserve. We will support artists when they have problems with bookings etc etc. We will also start several labels, focusing in getting more income for the Artist than conventional labels would get them. We will 100% focus on getting bookings for Artists, as we understand that the main income for them is not to release records (Maybe that will change if people can afford to pay for music again…)

NEO will also act as a booking agency for several kinds of artists in the electronic scene. Artists booked through NEO will have the benefit of not having to deal with all the small details that they should not have to deal with. At the moment we already have 80 well known artists in our network, and we are still growing. More details on this will follow when we have launched our site.

NEO is a community for all people that love the electronic genres of music. We will have several forums and also news sections for various things. We will post news about Hardware and Software, and we will also review a lot of stuff before it hits the market. The community is not only for the releasing artist, this is for everyone that likes to share and receive information. The community will also have benefits for the non releasing artists, as we are going to have all sorts of competitions.

Now, this is by far not the only things what we will do, but you get a clearer picture now of what we have in mind, once the site has been launched.

So,

Now to my question, does anyone want to make a logo for us? The logo should be simple, it should contain the text NEO OR New Electronic Order, and it has to be able to work on both Black and White and Color. It has to be able to be clear and readable even in smaller sizes.

This is quiete a challenge I would say!

As our budget is pretty tight at the startup of this project, we can not offer big amounts of money, but we CAN offer a very big exposure for the person that makes the one Logo that we are going to use.

If you are intressted, then PM me. The Revolution will be LIVE!

Yours sincerely,

Nemo

Edited by nemo

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wasnt that signup possible from www?

608655[/snapback]

Yes that is also possible. But if you want to have more information, of if you have questions, before signing up, then its better to maybe PM me :)

Sounds interesting baba. I'm on board already  B)

608985[/snapback]

Yeahp, you sure are :D

Hey Nem, congratz for that... it's finally happening after we talked about when we met, so I wish you the best luck with it. ;)

NEO - Nemo's Electronic Orgasm :P

608991[/snapback]

Damn, I just realized how long we have had these plans haha. :) LOL at Nemos Electronic Orgasm!! I might just actually start a band called that, all I need is some hot chick to front for me and hold a guitarr :P hahahaha :)

LOL at Nemos Electronic Orgasm!! I might just actually start a band called that, all I need is some hot chick to front for me and hold a guitarr :P hahahaha :)

608993[/snapback]

Hah, but then it wouldn't be Nemo's but Nanny's... :lol::lol:

And I also have to add, that we are looking for people to contribute. People that can: Review anything that has to do with Electronica (Cds, Hardware, Software, Computers etc etc). Artists of course, Deco artists/groups, Party Promoters etc etc.... If you are intressted in any of it, then email me at nemo . zimmer (at) gmail . com or send me a PM. Email is better though, my PM inbox tends to get full hehe :D

nice one man, we already talked about this... one way or another the revolution has started  ;)

609030[/snapback]

Yes we have RAH, and I have the feeling you and me will talk more about this in the future! :D

You already know how I feel about NEO!

;)

Add me to the roster Sir Nemo!

:D

That's some MASSIVE project!

I wish all the best for you, the scene needs more organizations like this.

I'm relly glad to be a part of it

B)

Slowly but surely!

Much respect

ND

That's some MASSIVE project!

I wish all the best for you, the scene needs more organizations like this.

I'm relly glad to be a part of it

B)

Slowly but surely!

Much respect

ND

609248[/snapback]

Thanks a lot mate, its an honour to have you man! :)

Hey Nemo,

making an obivous statement perhaps, but me thinks that the 1-NEO sign (from the dollar bill) is a great logo. Recognizable yet distinct. Plus it has everything to do with your organization.. I think doing a pyramid with an eye inside would be knida cliché... That big 1 with NEO instead of ONE is just great! It's quite easy in black and white and with the typical dollar-bill-green (as it is on your site) also very recognizable. Seems perfect to me! :)

Hey Nemo,

making an obivous statement perhaps, but me thinks that the 1-NEO sign (from the dollar bill) is a great logo. Recognizable yet distinct. Plus it has everything to do with your organization.. I think doing a pyramid with an eye inside would be knida cliché... That big 1 with NEO instead of ONE is just great! It's quite easy in black and white and with the typical dollar-bill-green (as it is on your site) also very recognizable. Seems perfect to me! :)

609271[/snapback]

We were thinking about that, and you are not the first one to point this out. I will play around with this and see what it looks like :) (Colin hehe you said it as well!) :)

so okey, we had a very nice and meaningfull meeting today. not going to go into details though. but here you have some pictures of how serious we are with our meetings every tuesday :)

Oh but before that, we have a new member and artist, he will not be ready for the next 13 years, but hes for SURE getting there already:

NicoTekk!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here is a picture of todays hosts, Karin and Jakob (what a cute couple!)

Posted Image

The secretary of this evening was mr. Sekas!

Posted Image

and finally, the couple of the evening was Sekas and Nemo (Now, thats a wedding!)

Posted Image

Pretty useless info, but funny nevertheless! And all serious things, have to have to be funny as well, otherwise they will become dull in the end :)

Oh, and I met supergroover today! Seems to a very cool guy, cant way to meet him again! :)