• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, is the album actually leaked yet?

600798[/snapback]

I took a peak ... can't find it yet...

(I plan on buying it either way...)

• 2 weeks later...

hmm no .. releasing a promo doesnt necesarilly mean good reviews...

605499[/snapback]

ofcourse not, but there's a bigger probability it will get positive reviews if it's a free promo, don't you think?

and it worked in Koxbox' case (click!)

After reading the line Koxbox produced some of the finest moments in psytrance history. the review isn't worth much to me  <_<

Yeah, if you didn't liked Forever After, Dragon Tales, The Great Unknown, Headlines EP and Phutures & Options, then there's a great chance you won't like this one too :)

But you can't say that those albums (at least some of them) were not significant and influential for the genre, no matter if YOU liked them or not... Just like IM, AP or X-Dream...

Anyway, it's all pointless discussion, since Damion's reviews are rarely reflecting my own taste. I got to hear it for myself.

Anyone know the release date?

ebay scumbag ... had a conversation with the guy trying to work out who he is ... but i dont think it will make much difference.

have to admit this album is absolutely mindblowing ... !! i held tight to my promo and i for sure will grace the universe by buying a copy to ..

amazing, shame about the disregard for music by sellling promos on ebay .. lowest of the low!

xx