(I haven't heard them, so I wouldn't know..)_

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tamlin  :)

601377[/snapback]

:)

I wish he would release some more tracks though!!! But two tracks released in 2006 is ok, but before that the last one was 2004... I don't get why there has'nt been more, cus he has such a nice style IMHO! B)

Still my favorit Tamlin track is Fjaqek on Schizm! That is a trip! :wacko:

:)

I wish he would release some more tracks though!!! But two tracks released in 2006 is ok, but before that the last one was 2004... I don't get why there has'nt been more, cus he has such a nice style IMHO! B)

Still my favorit Tamlin track is Fjaqek on Schizm! That is a trip! :wacko:

601537[/snapback]

from what i hear, more stuff is on the way on various comp's, incuding the album next year... i think he just likes to take his time with it...

from what i hear, more stuff is on the way on various comp's, incuding the album next year... i think he just likes to take his time with it...

603247[/snapback]

That sounds good! :rolleyes:

He sure is taking his time ;) but ehh he proberbly has other things in life than making music aswell... I guess he also needs food on the table!!! :)

A few names mentioned that I agree with...

-Kindzadza

-Tegma

-Electrypnose

-OOOD

-Artifakt

Add to that list

-Talpa

-Gappeq

-Onnomon

-Penta

-Grapes of Wrath/Syntax Error

-Pondscum

-Neuron Compost

A while back I would have also mentioned Sun Control Species, but sadly, he's fallen into the Iboga black hole...he's still making good music, its just not as unique as it used to be sadly... :(

Also, old ticon definately beats new ticon...unless you like that whole electroish vibe...I really liked the old ticon 12" with the blue cover, maybe has a drum on the cover..don't remember...but now if we're talking Ticon Track names, well, those of course just keep getting better and better...

/coffee rant

I disagree about penta..

his 2003 album Pentafiles was much better than his newer album + newer tracks IMO.

603318[/snapback]

I think the old is good...I think the new is good...His live sets made me dance in 2004, they still make me dance just as much now...the older stuff is quite different from the newer stuff, so yes, maybe he doesn't quite fit into the "better and better" category...but then, I'm totally biased :)