Is there something like old hallcinogen out?

radi6404

From some people i heard that there are tracks and/or artists out there, that sound like old hallucinogen stuff, could you please list them here that i can look for them. I can´t accept that there are just 30 tracks from Simon posford himself out there that sound that great. Guys please list what you know and please don´t spam in this thread.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't recon anything sounding like Hallucinogen.

Maybe you should check out Posford's own collaborations if you haven't done that yet..

Like:

Infernal Machine

Psykov

Anubis

Beast

DSP

Fly Agaric

Growlmonizer

Mandala

Twisted Allstars

...and more.

Most of those artists only wrote 1 or 2 tracks, but almost all of them have the ... you know... 'Posford Touch' ;)

thanks, i must check them out as i must check ou the space tribe and simon posford tracks which have also the fucking awesome posford touch, but please, if anything comes to mind, post it here, i will try everything out.

thanks, i must check them out as i must check ou the space tribe and simon posford tracks which have also the fucking awesome posford touch, but please, if anything comes to mind, post it here, i will try everything out.

575051[/snapback]

I dont know anything that sounds like H. Try Fracal Glider.

I don't recon anything sounding like Hallucinogen.

Maybe you should check out Posford's own collaborations if you haven't done that yet..

Like:

Infernal Machine

Psykov

Anubis

Beast

DSP

Fly Agaric

Growlmonizer

Mandala

Twisted Allstars

...and more.

Most of those artists only wrote 1 or 2 tracks, but almost all of them have the ... you know... 'Posford Touch'  ;)

575035[/snapback]

PLEASE GIVE ME THAT COOKIES!!!

Posted Image

From some people i heard that there are tracks and/or artists out there, that sound like old hallucinogen stuff, could you please list them here that i can look for them. I can´t accept that there are just 30 tracks from Simon posford himself out there that sound that great. Guys please list what you know and please don´t spam in this thread.

574985[/snapback]

Try Hux Flux releases pre-Cryptic Crunch: Time Slices, Perceptor and Logarhythmic. Bring Your Own Bios and Snickesnack are also worth your attention.

Try Hux Flux releases pre-Cryptic Crunch: Time Slices, Perceptor and Logarhythmic. Bring Your Own Bios and Snickesnack are also worth your attention.

575231[/snapback]

Yeah..I´d also reccommend Hux Flux. Great sound! :)

Guest antic

Anything that has anything to do with Space Tribe will probably suck complete arse.  It will depress you that something with Posford's name could sound so shitty.

I take it you haven't heard "In The Hands of The Shaman" then? :P

Some Doof & Brainman tracks maybe  :)

Yeah, I also thought about Doof's "Let's Turn On".

Also you should check old Dragonfly compilations, like Order Odonata 1, 2 & 3, Dragonfly Classics etc. There's a lot of tracks there where Simon is collaborating or where he assisted in production / mastering an had his influence on overall sound. Twisted's Dementertainment & Demented comps are also worth checking.

Also you should check old Dragonfly compilations, like Order Odonata 1, 2 & 3, Dragonfly Classics etc. There's a lot of tracks there where Simon is collaborating or where he assisted in production / mastering an had his influence on overall sound. Twisted's Dementertainment & Demented comps are also worth checking.

575269[/snapback]

"In the Hands of the Shaman" is one of the best psytrance tracks so far. There are other good space tribe and Simon posford tracks and they all are way better than the space tribe standalone tracks which aren´t listenable.

Anything that has anything to do with Space Tribe will probably suck complete arse.  It will depress you that something with Posford's name could sound so shitty.

Try this - it's the project of the guy who was Simon's biggest influence.  You can totally hear where he got that trademark Hallucinogenic sound.

:ph34r:

575182[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

btw, killer avatar ROFL ROFL B)

This is apsolutly unnecessary, don´t spammy thread anymore please.

575259[/snapback]

sammy?

575269[/snapback]

eh, this one is good, but ultrasonic heartbeat is aswell, sonic mandala album is B)

imo

hey radi, get to ebay mate ! these early dragonfly releases pop up quite frequently there, at cheap prices. and you can simply pay with bank transfer....

you're missing a lot of music just because you limit your imput to downloads only IMO

yeah, but i can´t get them

576208[/snapback]

Have you ever used PayPal before? I find it the easiest money transfer program ive used in ages. You should try set it up. You could then buy cds from Ebay, other forum members here, loads of places.

hey radi, get to ebay mate ! these early dragonfly releases pop up quite frequently there, at cheap prices. and you can simply pay with bank transfer....

you're missing a lot of music just because you limit your imput to downloads only IMO

576250[/snapback]

Yup, there are almost always Dragonfly albums on eBay, and often on Amazon too.

Yup, there are almost always Dragonfly albums on eBay, and often on Amazon too.

576267[/snapback]

I´am not going to buy albums to some people, if i will buy albums just albums from a shop or i will download them.

Guest antic

DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD ..................... NO MORE SPACE AVAILABLE :(

I´am not going to buy albums to some people, if i will buy albums just albums from a shop or i will download them.

576504[/snapback]

I don't understand your logic, radi, and I question how much you love music when I imagine 80% of what you listen to are low quality MP3 recordings.

By downloading so much music you're playing your small part in killing the scene you love so much. You must realise that?