Looking tracks for netlabel

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so im not promoting substance abuse or saying that u must be high to appreciate -  compose psy. but u never ever had tripped on acid??? not one time?

or smoke some joint????

so u havent ever listened to psytrance on psychedelics????

man that sounds a bit odd to me, not in a wrong way. at all.

i just have some questions: which artists u like the most and which style???

could i listen to one of ur tracks????

im just a lil bit curious cause if u can achieve that , well more power to you!

cheers

ps as for global warming name i dont like at all. sounds like a paul van dick live  in Ibiza CD.

:D

583377[/snapback]

to be honest ive never taken any psychedelics... nor do i think it is "necessary" to appreciate or compose psychedelic trance. I'm more of a goa guy... just incase u were wondering. If you have ever heard Goa Mix Gold/Goa Mix Silver/or Voyage Into a Trance, all paul oakenfold mixes... those may be my favorite, and dont get all snippy at me right away cuz its oakenfold, listen to it first, theres some really good stuff in it. Thats wat got me started in goa, but beyond that my favorite groups are Astral Projection.. and i love too many of their songs to name favorites... also MFG, Talamasca, Infected Mushroom, Hallucinogen, Shpongle, Simon Posford, Cosmosis, and most of the artists on the Destination Goa albums. I have smoked marijuana quite a few times tho so i'm not a total nube, i've listened to psy while high b4 and i do admitt it enhances the experience.. very trippy, and i've attempted to compose music while high before... i dont know how it affected me, all i know is it took me like 2 hours to make 1 small 30 second loop. I am going to atleast try Shrooms and MAYBE acid once just for the experience and see what the whole hype about psychedelics and this music is.

as for my music, ill upload some shiz on yousend it shortly and give you a few links, unless you have AIM, MSN, or Yahoo, which would be a lot easier, if so just PM.

Some titles...

Sinnesintoxikation

Mind Intoxication

Psy-Enlightenment

Vegatative State of the Brain

Remote

i just threw a few out there, heh

584017[/snapback]

we dont want a title that confused this SHIZZZ out of everyone... so keep it a lil more simple and meaningful... and memorable :)

i dont even know how to spell that shit... Sinnesintoxikativationalshizmatic juice.... mhm... i got it down i think

do you ever get that feeling if your awake or still dreaming... mmmmmm all the time, its called.........

you know what its called (if not ask extazya)... but what is the compilation called and will it be up at cosmic flowers site today.. :ph34r: .. I guess hes working hard for all of us and we are all waiting for this great thing to happen.....

Bom bulinar to all of you.....

do you ever get that feeling if your awake or still dreaming... mmmmmm all the time, its called.........

you know what its called (if not ask extazya)... but what is the compilation called and will it be up at cosmic flowers site today.. :ph34r: .. I guess hes working hard for all of us and we are all waiting for this great thing to happen.....

Bom bulinar to all of you.....

587007[/snapback]

BooooooooooooooooooooM :lol:

big bacterials

big from israel hi zalman megralsvili bacterials from hungari hi janai szabi

deus ex machina

big from israel hi zalman megralsvili bacterials from hungari hi janai szabi

kojik ondrasz & eavrim ulusan

dis info www.bigbacterials.hu