Looking tracks for netlabel

Yes, it is a greate idea to make such covers, double.

A nice trick to approach the client and to publish the music on a wider scale.

Who say in the package have to be commercial or pop stuff.

Placing djs and live sets on this compo is nice, but to do categories like "U are playing and U not" is not opportune.

We are working hard on our tracks and mixes. So give the chance to ev'rybody.  ;)

Yep

Ah, postunder! I am white. Sorry brother.  :ph34r:  :D

581494[/snapback]

B)

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh getaff you didnt understood my idea :) b'coz of my english :)

I also do not play dj sets (sometimes mix something in cool edit :) but i think that there are guys which are djs, and i didnt mean to put it in compo only a link in contact area...

strict production :)

covers :) blue monday for example :) hehe :)

ok, u guys, the israeli pakistani shit needs to end, this isn't a forumn about war, ur spamming this post, this is about the compilation and psy music, cut it out! please, for all of our sakes... and honestly idk why u gotta argue about it anyways its been goin on for so long that we should all be used to it. GOA! PSY! yay... k war no, not on this forumn. and for you ppl who are telling the other countries to fuck off, cut it out, if i were to be talking to someone who is from afghanistan i would have no prejudice in my mind id talk to them like an equal, and im from the US. this is about the music, cuttt it out

@ Cronodevir :

the compo should be released at 15.08.06 :)

i agree with tempestus g : only music only music :) our political preferences let keep in our pockets :)

but postunder please do not call somebody antisemit if he has another opinion about political situation in the wotld than you ok :)

peace :)

and i Agree with Gaffel and put my idea with info of plaing to the trashcan :) Everybody is producing :)

stay tuned guys

ok, u guys, the israeli pakistani shit needs to end, this isn't a forumn about war, ur spamming this post, this is about the compilation and psy music, cut it out! please, for all of our sakes... and honestly idk why u gotta argue about it anyways its been goin on for so long that we should all be used to it. GOA! PSY! yay... k war no, not on this forumn. and for you ppl who are telling the other countries to fuck off, cut it out, if i were to be talking to someone who is from afghanistan i would have no prejudice in my mind id talk to them like an equal, and im from the US. this is about the music, cuttt it out

581660[/snapback]

At 15.08.2006 the compo should be released?

Cool. I think that's a little occasion to drink, guys.

Posted Image

:)  :)

It would be nice to make CD covers! Post some ideas-if you have any!!! :D

583109[/snapback]

yeah i asked daan about contacting with one very good graphician who made graphics on real cd releases but i have no info if the contacted him :(

i think that graphician should make it himself without any suggestions or ideas...let them make something for this compo :)

p.s. maybe i try today or tomorow something on photoshop hehe :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, the name...

I think that the name should be something

that unites all of us. Something with adjectives

like: global, united, international....know what I mean. ;)

I bet that someone mentioned that before... :D

On the other way we can make a vote.

Write down Your idea(s) of the title(s) and we'll manage something.

:D Use Your imagination!!! :D

By the way, I suggest: Global Warming :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

imho those 'united'-liek words sound too 'rainbow parade apologeticly i love you, you lvoe me', heh..i mean, totaly unrealted to psy trance...

If you want to be mroe ontopic, get something that has to do with psytrance

i mean, isn't psy about getting high and tripping off let resonace sounding tracks?..doesn't sound related to unity to me heh

[reminds me of thsoe 'MUSIC NOW!!! 1-10' cds]

By the way, I suggest: Global Warming  :D

583200[/snapback]

I like it... it's sexy... catchy... and its global! :D

imho those 'united'-liek words sound too 'rainbow parade apologeticly i love you, you lvoe me', heh..i mean, totaly unrealted to psy trance...

If you want to be mroe ontopic, get something that has to do with psytrance

i mean, isn't psy about getting high and tripping off let resonace sounding tracks?..doesn't sound related to unity to me heh

[reminds me of thsoe 'MUSIC NOW!!! 1-10' cds]

583236[/snapback]

i hate to break this to u crono... psy isn't all about gettin high and trippin on shit, i dont do acid, eat mushrooms, smoke mescaline n all that shit, yet i still make decent psy. lets not turn this compo into a weed smoking contest

ok so im not promoting substance abuse or saying that u must be high to appreciate - compose psy. but u never ever had tripped on acid??? not one time?

or smoke some joint????

so u havent ever listened to psytrance on psychedelics????

man that sounds a bit odd to me, not in a wrong way. at all.

i just have some questions: which artists u like the most and which style???

could i listen to one of ur tracks????

im just a lil bit curious cause if u can achieve that , well more power to you!

cheers

ps as for global warming name i dont like at all. sounds like a paul van dick live in Ibiza CD.

:D

Whou, hold on.

First of all: I don't do drugs and never will!

could i listen to one of ur tracks????

Of course You can (2nd page in Music Promotion) :D !

Ok, for title I just made a suggestion. :D

This is going offtopic, concentrate on the compilation!!!

Whou, hold on.

First of all: I don't do drugs and never will!

hey calm down, im not a pusher or something like that,and i think its sure best not to mess around with serious issues like drug abuse. i dont want to get off topic but i was just a bit curious about a psy composer never once used psycodelics (at least for experimenting the music in its natural enviroment, i bet u must have another way to get high (not chemically) in order to have a better understanding and approach to the genre, let not forget its psychedelic trance. there are many ways to have apsychedelic experience not only with drugs.

i listened to ur track and enjoyed it. its a nice old school goa style, including the acid leads and tribal percs. it gave me good memories and reminds me alot of the hypnotic records sound (probly never heard of it) but they was very good. overall i think its more on the goa trance, and not many elements of psytrance.

which brings me back to the topic (at last), for a compilation it needs to be cohesive in terms of style, production level and a defined orientation which often needs a skilled, experienced and stablished dj that can put out something that is not just a collection of tracks, but a real VA.

Thinking about the name maybe the last thing to pop out, once the whole concept is ore tangible. just an opinion