Ben Watkins

This guy is amazing.

I mean really really amazing...

There is not one single individual that compares to the creative potential of Ben Watkins... I really love him very much.

A very gifted child of music.

I really am grateful for his existence on this earth.

Absolutely stunning... ad infinitum

np: God is god.

Dunno... but this has nothing to do with watkins...

in otherwords i don't think one can compare them.... it'sa really really useless comparison...

but in throw up between simon and ben i would choose the latter... probably every time..

Guest Cosmogenesis

I remember the collaboration between Ben Watkins and Joti Sidhu for the "science fiction"s psychaos track! Great memories... :rolleyes:

Guest Cosmogenesis

I don´t know this guy at all, who is he? What music does/did he, is it something i would like?

555205[/snapback]

Radi, Ben Watkins is part of Juno Reactor's project. So, you know already him. :)

Transmissions is amazing... But in the later albums he repeats himself too much. Ok, different tempos, different world musician collaborations... Melodies and feel stay much the same. Nevertheless it's all quite good.

IMO!

Radi, Ben Watkins is part of Juno Reactor's project. So, you know already him.  :)

555207[/snapback]

So why do they talk about him as a person and not about Juno Reactor, hey guys has he also produced music under his name, what style of music, i´am realy interested because you say that he is better than Simon Posford (i doubt that) but please tell me more things.

So why do they talk about him as a person and not about Juno Reactor, hey guys has he also produced music under his name, what style of music, i´am realy interested because you say that he is better than Simon Posford (i doubt that) but please tell me more things.

555293[/snapback]

Check for yourself Click Me

I think Labyrinth is a nice album .

What do you mean 'going commercial'? just because of doing some soundtracks for movies??

555711[/snapback]

Yep, that's commercial :)

I think Labyrinth is a nice album .

What do you mean 'going commercial'? just because of doing some soundtracks for movies??

555711[/snapback]

But don't get me wrong, his music fits those movies very well. It's clearly his destiny. Just that I'm not a big fan of Hollywood music.