To all Transwave fans

Templar

Guest Rezwalker

where did he say that? :)

"short experience in producing that style of music"

doesn't sound like they're doing goa

579013[/snapback]

on another forum :)

well be patient...the time has come..we will c what exactly style is..personally im optimistic :)

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where did he say that? :)

"short experience in producing that style of music"

doesn't sound like they're doing goa

579013[/snapback]

My thoughts too... :unsure:

hmm, short time could be 3-4 years :)

And they've produced more modern fullonish stuff for how long? 8 years maybe? :)

if they don't mean goa, what other style did they have in mind? :)

Guest Rezwalker

1994 their productions was trance

1995-1997 was psy-goa trance

so which is the short part of his career??

most of his productions as solo artist at period 98'-99' isn't like previews works..

so i still believe he means old school style :)

Guest Rezwalker

hmm, short time could be 3-4 years :)

And they've produced more modern fullonish stuff for how long? 8 years maybe? :)

if they don't mean goa, what other style did they have in mind? :)

581008[/snapback]

that's right...if i remember well the start it was with Reload track (3vdision) about 2000..

Guest Rezwalker

keep transwave in your pocket while i keep ra in mine... ;)

581949[/snapback]

u mean the RA from the past..cause their upcoming release track (very soon) is ambient as i know..

ok the album "to sirius" its great but we can't call them

legends or superb project with only 1 released album

Just read on a Belgium forum that it isn't oldskool goatrance they played at boom, the girl left the dancefloor because she was mad. Still waiting for a friend of mine to confirm but he isn't back yet.

585551[/snapback]

Well, no one expects from them to play oldskool goa trance but the new stuff they have been making during the last year. I wouldn't mind hearing anything from them, cause if it's live, then it's their stuff, no matter how the new sound sounds, except the full on bassline that would dissapoint me...I will wait with you the confirmation from your friend... ;)

Just read on a Belgium forum that it isn't oldskool goatrance they played at boom, the girl left the dancefloor because she was mad. Still waiting for a friend of mine to confirm but he isn't back yet.

585551[/snapback]

Kinda like meeting a girl 10 years after and expecting her breasts to look the same, don't you think?

Guest Rezwalker

even if its not oldschool at least we will have very soon the double cd with unreleased and rare tracks :) will c ..as i know the "backfire" will be release september and the 4th album 2 months later

even if its not oldschool at least we will have very soon the double cd with unreleased and rare tracks :) will c ..as i know the "backfire" will be release september and the 4th album 2 months later

585632[/snapback]

hehe, pleiadians album is supposed to be out in september aswell, it seems, so prepare yourself for double dissapointment :P

Guest Rezwalker

pleiadians will be 100% dissapointment :P

BUT as i said b4 we will have unreleased (OLD) tracks and rare (OLD) tracks..

so it's not the same..

and i still have a hope for the album then..

1 negative opinion from 1 belgian forum not means much...i have trust only my ears :P

Pleiadians is most certainly a dissapointment, they have dissapointed for the first time long ago

I don't know about transwave, we'll see, even if the new album is not that good[i hope it is worth though] there are the unreleased tracks+old tracks to comfort us heh

I didn't expect it was going to be goatrance (maybe a little :P ) only hoped that it was going to be melodic (like they said) and psychedelic now I'm afraid that it will be just melodic full on.

1 negative opinion from 1 belgian forum not means much...i have trust only my ears :P

585661[/snapback]

It says nothing but one thing that it won't be goatrance.

I didn't expect it was going to be goatrance (maybe a little  :P ) only hoped that it was going to be melodic (like they said) and psychedelic now I'm afraid that it will be just melodic full on.

It says nothing but one thing that it won't be goatrance.

585727[/snapback]

who said that it will be oldschool goa trance anyway :D?

Possibly not entirely related to Transwave since I haven't heard anything new from them yet, but I seem to notice a trend recently where people only seem to listen to the bassline production and if it is vaguely strong at all, they instantly write off everything else about the track by saying its "full on". A large number of the old goa classics have the same damn basslines yet nowone seems to care to remember and somehow they aren't "full on" purely based on the fact that the bass production wasn't as good back in the day. For that reason alone I tend to ignore any and all accusations of being "full on sell outs" until I listen to everything else. I wish people would listen to all the track like they used to back in the day... :P