When will Twisted v3 be online?

traveller

I was already verbally abused because of pointing out that the site still isn't online. Anyways I very much doubt it'll be up before summer, or fall for that matter. My guess is around Christmas..

You?

edit.

I do love Twisted with all my heart, but I very much doubt they'll ever release anything on time.. but yeah I guess whatever it takes for the quality to cook..

That being said I think the WRA album is still unavailable in Europe?

I think around Christmas... They release some great material, but it's always delayed...  :(

528975[/snapback]

You may well be right about the website not being ready before Xmas, time will tell.

The delays regarding Twisted's albums are bloody annoying, but I feel that's why they release such great music, they have a 'it'll be ready when it's ready' philosophy. I'm sure if other artists adapted this policy their final product would prove much better instead of hasting to meet deadlines set out by record labels.

The delays regarding Twisted's albums are bloody annoying, but I feel that's why they release such great music, they have a 'it'll be ready when it's ready' philosophy. I'm sure if other artists adapted this policy their final product would prove much better instead of hasting to meet deadlines set out by record labels.

529002[/snapback]

If they have such a policy, why set release dates in the first place? It would cut out the disappointment if they said for example the new Ott album will be coming soon instead of saying it will be out in 2006, and it actually comes out in 2009 :ph34r:

If they have such a policy, why set release dates in the first place? It would cut out the disappointment if they said for example the new Ott album will be coming soon instead of saying it will be out in 2006, and it actually comes out in 2009  :ph34r:

529003[/snapback]

Good question.

Has Western Rebel Alliance been released yet in Europe? Two months ago it was released here. I don't know if they're going to have more tracks on the non-japanese version but if it doesn't then they are just pissing about dealing with crap distributors not waiting for the album to be perfect before they release it. Maybe we'll get the OTT album here this Summer :D and it'll be released in Europe in 2010 <_<

maybe its because half of all the sales in world for psychedelic trance and ambient music is in Japan

They purchase and value the artists so it is logical to release it there...

I really like the attitude of Japanese scene as far as I ve seen it (meeting jap freaks around the world)

The parties, the soundsystems everything is in its place even at a freeparty i hear

we ll see, I ve been asked to play in 3 cities in Japan hopefully this fall :)

TWISTED oh the usual 1 year lag will be there I guess :)

Has Western Rebel Alliance been released yet in Europe? Two months ago it was released here... they are just pissing about dealing with crap distributors not waiting for the album to be perfect before they release it.

529302[/snapback]

That really sucks. I want that album... :angry: