FEUERHAKE will come back!

RTP

Did you know?

I just stumbled across it :)

FEUERHAKE (Remember Feuerhake? Excess All Areas anyone?) will come back! A new album is scheduled for release on 3rd June this year :)

Now, the question everybody might have: HAS HE TURNED FULLON?

Well, no. In fact, he hates Fullon. That's for sure because he told me that after I saw him live on this new year's eve.

But he didn't stay the same either - the sound has changed. Only in what way? Well, the new album will come out on Synergetic Records! Insiders can therefore already guess for the sound: it's clubby-progressive! Indeed, clubby-progressive was also his set that I got to enjoy on new year's eve. But I love clubby-progressive. I think this will be my new favourite genre of psy lately. I also enjoyed (and still enjoy) Sonic Cube's Filter big time...

The sound? Here it is - prelistening of all full tracks possible:

http://www.suntribe.at/synergetic/syncd15/info.html

OPINIONS?

527462[/snapback]

huh?

:huh:

do you mean this as the german word or are you just referencing to that track with the same name?

and why?

Did you know?

I just stumbled across it :)

FEUERHAKE (Remember Feuerhake? Excess All Areas anyone?) will come back! A new album is scheduled for release on 3rd June this year :)

Now, the question everybody might have: HAS HE TURNED FULLON?

Well, no. In fact, he hates Fullon. That's for sure because he told me that after I saw him live on this new year's eve.

But he didn't stay the same either - the sound has changed. Only in what way? Well, the new album will come out on Synergetic Records! Insiders can therefore already guess for the sound: it's clubby-progressive! Indeed, clubby-progressive was also his set that I got to enjoy on new year's eve. But I love clubby-progressive. I think this will be my new favourite genre of psy lately. I also enjoyed (and still enjoy) Sonic Cube's Filter big time...

The sound? Here it is - prelistening of all full tracks possible:

http://www.suntribe.at/synergetic/syncd15/info.html

OPINIONS?

527421[/snapback]

uh oh... IMO clubby-progressive is the LEAST interesting sub-genre of psy :( And I could've used some new tribal goa releases in my collection but aparently that won't be the case here :(

uh oh... IMO clubby-progressive is the LEAST interesting sub-genre of psy :(

527563[/snapback]

oh

hum, well, guess you can't do anything about it when you don't like that style...

I confess I too miss the old Feuerhake sound a bit, it was very original and tribal ... but I still like this new piece very much because it brings some freshness into this full-on loaded pool of awfulness that is called psy today :P

Clubby-progressive all the way!

oh

hum, well, guess you can't do anything about it when you don't like that style...

I confess I too miss the old Feuerhake sound a bit, it was very original and tribal ... but I still like this new piece very much because it brings some freshness into this full-on loaded pool of awfulness that is called psy today :P

Clubby-progressive all the way!

527610[/snapback]

funny how you can complain about full-on and praise S-Range's new album at the same time... :P

funny how you can complain about full-on and praise S-Range's new album at the same time...  :P

527900[/snapback]

Mh, dude, yeah, new S-Range is kinda fullon, that's right ... but it still has got these characteristic spacy sounds and atmosphere to it which I love S-Range for - even despite it has gotten a fullonish feel. And I'd say many of the soundscapes it contains are somewhat more intelligently arranged than the average fullon stuff. Many playful changes and such.

It's just the best in this special sound direction out there that I can get - and none of the fullon out there comes close to it.

And it's all not made to be taken that seriously anyway ;)

Have you heard the tune from Waldfrequenz? See my review for a few words...

528829[/snapback]

Ah, yeah, Ayamaya ... it's also on Goa-Head 19 ... but let me (and all others out there) tell you, if you know Ayamaya you don't know the new Feuerhake!

:)

Just listenend to the samples a psyshop. The sound nice, reminded me a bit of Lish. Might that be possible or am I just getting this image because the samples are so short?

Just listenend to the samples a psyshop. The sound nice, reminded me a bit of Lish. Might that be possible or am I just getting this image because the samples are so short?

533062[/snapback]

Eeeh ... why didn't you listen to the whole tracks of the album at the link I gave above?

Because psyshop samples are not really suitable for getting a solid overall impression...

I would not say it sounds like Lish though.

Didn't see the link first, thought it was psyshop anway... Gonna check it ou tthen!

what's next? you're gonna tell me that Astral Projection was always proggy as well? lol

534018[/snapback]

I don't quite get what you are saying... :unsure:

I don't quite get what you are saying...  :unsure:

534021[/snapback]

I'm saying that if Feuerhake's older releases were progressive then my dad's name is Michael Jackson... Feuerhake's older style was tribal morning trance, it has NOTHING to do with progressive.

I'm saying that if Feuerhake's older releases were progressive then my dad's name is Michael Jackson... Feuerhake's older style was tribal morning trance, it has NOTHING to do with progressive.

534052[/snapback]

well, that's right...

That's the reason why I said "his new sound" in the thread description. Because his old sound wasn't proggy.

Although I admit, if anybody has seen him performing lately - he spins rather progressive stuff! So maybe Seraph was just referring to a liveset by him he heard...

534052[/snapback]

Well, I guess your mother's name was Lisa Mary Presley then <_< ?!?

Feuerhake = Progressive.

check this compilation:

Various - Mushroom Trance Vol. 4

Tracklisting:

1.01 Cass & Slide Opera (Excession Mix) (11:09)

Remix - Excession

1.02 Doof Last Half Of Forever (8:41)

1.03 S>Range Boom (9:41)

1.04 Necton Beverly Hills Cop (8:00)

1.05 Ticon Gurk Burk (10:53)

1.06 Tarsis Twilight Zone (7:25)

1.07 Bill & Seb Into The Light (9:14)

1.08 Blue Planet Corporation Blue Pill (7:44)

2.01 Atmos Random Landlord (8:21)

2.02 Zorba Mr. Nice Guy (7:33)

2.03 Nucleus (4) Hovercraft (Purple & Steve Ronan System Remix) (7:04)

Remix - Purple & Ronan

2.04 Mumbo Jumbo Fishbone (Remix) (7:44)

2.05 Friskoboy Landslide (9:06)

2.06 El Audio Keyboard Cowboys (Remix) (9:04)

2.07 Block 4 ? (8:13)

2.08 S>Range Darwin Project (8:05)

2.09 Feuerhake Gammelsvensk (8:42)

Maybe you should realize that progressive is more than Minimal from the year 2000 ? If you like it, what do you care what's it called? Admitting you like some progressive won't make you any less of a " real trancehead", you know ;) ?

Well, I guess your mother's name was Lisa Mary Presley then  <_<  ?!?

:lol:

Feuerhake = Progressive.

AGREE ! ;)

534305[/snapback]

;)

Well, I guess your mother's name was Lisa Mary Presley then  <_<  ?!?

Feuerhake = Progressive.

check this compilation:

Various - Mushroom Trance Vol. 4

Tracklisting:

1.01 Cass & Slide  Opera (Excession Mix) (11:09)

Remix - Excession 

1.02 Doof  Last Half Of Forever (8:41)

1.03 S>Range  Boom (9:41)

1.04 Necton  Beverly Hills Cop (8:00)

1.05 Ticon  Gurk Burk (10:53)

1.06 Tarsis  Twilight Zone (7:25)

1.07 Bill & Seb  Into The Light (9:14)

1.08 Blue Planet Corporation  Blue Pill (7:44)

2.01 Atmos  Random Landlord (8:21)

2.02 Zorba  Mr. Nice Guy (7:33)

2.03 Nucleus (4)  Hovercraft (Purple & Steve Ronan System Remix) (7:04)

Remix - Purple & Ronan 

2.04 Mumbo Jumbo  Fishbone (Remix) (7:44)

2.05 Friskoboy  Landslide (9:06)

2.06 El Audio  Keyboard Cowboys (Remix) (9:04)

2.07 Block 4  ? (8:13)

2.08 S>Range  Darwin Project (8:05)

2.09 Feuerhake  Gammelsvensk (8:42)

Maybe you should realize that progressive is more than Minimal from the year 2000 ? If you like it, what do you care what's it called? Admitting you like some progressive won't make you any less of a " real trancehead", you know ;) ?

534305[/snapback]

I don't get it... just because they have ONE track on some comp means that they make progressive by default...? Also, look at the tracklist: I'd seriously doubt anyone would call Doof, Zorba, Blue Planet Corporation or Mumbo Jumbo progressive either...

Oh yeah and I know that progressive is another one of those trendy names that don't really mean anything (for example you have progressive goatrance as in Indoor Project which has NOTHING to do with what we call progressive today), still, tribal morning goa is tribal morning goa and progressive is progressive ;)

I don't get it... just because they have ONE track on some comp means that they make progressive by default...? Also, look at the tracklist: I'd seriously doubt anyone would call Doof, Zorba, Blue Planet Corporation or Mumbo Jumbo progressive either...

Oh yeah and I know that progressive is another one of those trendy names that don't really mean anything (for example you have progressive goatrance as in Indoor Project which has NOTHING to do with what we call progressive today), still, tribal morning goa is tribal morning goa and progressive is progressive ;)

534369[/snapback]

OMFG, just accept the fact that you're WRONG here :D

Or are you suggesting that RTP, Seraph & me don't have a clue what we're talking about :P ?

Judging by the last Suntrip-party (Jaia!) , even Anoebis has given up his "Cruisade Against Progressive", maybe you too should accept the fact that we're living in 2006 & not 1996?