astral projection live

ritual om

Their new tracks are enjoyable.they have kept their melodic elements but they adopted the bass and kick of the full-on style…their tracks also lost their complexity.

I can’t believe they played those crappy remixes of mahadeva and utopia.for god’s sake.

I can’t understand why they didn’t play the originals since they saw that when playing people can fly (original mix) everyone went crazy…

I must also add that the remix of cosma-the time has come is just lame.the original is an awesome track.

just a few cooments about their live :unsure::rolleyes:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cosmogenesis

As I can read, sad news! This is what I have expected about the "Open Society" album! :(

Ritual, despite the full-on basslines, is there any track with some good or awesome melodies which has impressed you during their gig?

As I can read, sad news! This is what I have expected about the "Open Society" album!  :(

Ritual, despite the full-on basslines, is there any track with some good or awesome melodies which has impressed you during their gig?

522362[/snapback]

Impressed?? Nah, maybe depressed..

:D

In this case i hope mfg will have way more success as fucking astral projection, mfgs new tracks don´t sound that fullon for me compared to new sociesy and all other fucking new astral projection tracks, i can´t desctribe in words how sad i am that they went fullon, psytrance is dead, tranceform and suntrip won´t/don´t want to reborn this genre because their music is for me nothing but cheesy because especially the suntrip artists use bad supersaw synths and don´t manage to give me the true goa feelings like the old tracks, i don´t know what´s that difficult, if i would have the time i myself would make good goa trance.

In this case i hope mfg will have way more success as fucking astral projection, mfgs new tracks don´t sound that fullon for me compared to new sociesy and all other fucking new astral projection tracks, i can´t desctribe in words how sad i am that they went fullon, psytrance is dead, tranceform and suntrip won´t/don´t want to reborn this genre because their music is for me nothing but cheesy because especially the suntrip artists use bad supersaw synths and don´t manage to give me the true goa feelings like the old tracks, i don´t know what´s that difficult, if i would have the time i myself would make good goa trance.

522381[/snapback]

whhhhhhhhhhoooooaaaaaaaaaaaaa

thats a bold statement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i challenge you to that, go and make, no just go and remix any track from suntrip, post it and we will be the judge of that.

man what do you class as being good psytrance these days?

not old!

new.

and reply this time.

last time you made these statements and ran.

back up your comments i'm sure there are a few people,including myself who are interested at what you have to say?

it's fine having your own opinions but at least give better reasoning than what you are giving

regards

suntrip 's number 1 fan

keep up the good work

whhhhhhhhhhoooooaaaaaaaaaaaaa

thats a bold statement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i challenge you to that, go and make, no just go and remix any track from suntrip, post it and we will be the judge of that.

man what do you class as being good psytrance these days?

not old!

new.

and reply this time.

last time you made these statements and ran.

back up your comments i'm sure there are a few people,including myself who are interested at what you have to say?

it's fine having your own opinions but at least give better reasoning than what you are giving

regards

suntrip 's number 1 fan

keep up the good work

522395[/snapback]

IMO there isn´t good psytrance out this time, look they do everything wrong, the newschool psytrance don´t give me the feelings like ol pstrance at all, first they don´t give me the feeling that is somehow like love, what the old psytrance manages to give me, second i find the meldoies way to cheesy, the artists try to sound emotional but an emotional melodie isn´t made with a few black and white keys and third thing the atmosphere that let me think i´am outside in another world or something while listening the music isn´t there at all as well. I know that Ra is on suntrip now, has he released an album already, maybe he will change the things.

IMO there isn´t good psytrance out this time, look they do everything wrong, the newschool psytrance don´t give me the feelings like ol pstrance at all, first they don´t give me the feeling that is somehow like love, what the old psytrance manages to give me, second i find the meldoies way to cheesy, the artists try to sound emotional but an emotional melodie isn´t made with a few black and white keys and third thing the atmosphere that let me think i´am outside in another world or something while listening the music isn´t there at all as well. I know that Ra is on suntrip now, has he released an album already, maybe he will change the things.

522404[/snapback]

good for you

you are entitled to your opinion

i invite anybody else to speak up who feels the same way as you do?

I was at this party with A.P. yesterday.Yes,their new tracks is something like full on but some of them have good melodies.I think these tracks are better than Amen album but they are very poor compared to their previous albums.Also i noticed that A.P. left the stage suddenly without greeting the crowd or it's my idea?Anyway,i guess i can't forget who they are and what they have offered to us all those years.

Guest Cosmogenesis

I was at this party with A.P. yesterday.Yes,their new tracks is something like full on but some of them have good melodies.I think these tracks are better than Amen album but they are very poor compared to their previous albums.Also i noticed that A.P. left the stage suddenly without greeting the crowd or it's my idea?Anyway,i guess i can't forget who they are and what they have offered to us all those years.

522476[/snapback]

Better than Amen? That looks interesting, as Amen wasn't a too bad album (of course the older stuff are better)!

Have you by chance any information about the approximative release date of "Open Society"?

if i would have the time i myself would make good goa trance.

522381[/snapback]

think of all the time you spend here in pienews. :)

you have time.

oh and where's the cosmosis style material you promised?

Have you by chance any information about the approximative release date of "Open Society"?

522479[/snapback]

No sorry,i don't have any info about that! :)

Amen album has a totally different sound from the tracks i heard yesterday.Unfortunately,as ritual om said,the most of those tracks are a kind of full on but with typical astral melodies.On the other hand, i found Amen very boring so i prefer these melodic full on from A.P.!

Let's wait and see :)

Better than Amen? That looks interesting, as Amen wasn't a too bad album (of course the older stuff are better)!

522479[/snapback]

Don´t believe that man, i´am sure that tracks are fucking bad and fucking fullonish, i listened to tracks like back from hell which suck also big time because of the fucking fullon bassline and percussion, oh and is there another mahadeva rmx, oh my god, a fullon mahadeva rmx how can they do that, it was one of their best tracks and now they made a fucking awful fullon version of it.

think of all the time you spend here in pienews. :)

you have time.

oh and where's the cosmosis style material you promised?

522493[/snapback]

Oppie sorry but i can´t do any decent trance without inspiration, i need to see fucking awesome skinny girls to get my inspiration and than i will do fucking awesome emotional psychedelic trance and you know that here are just girls that have fat legs and wide bodies so i can´t produce music in germany, i need to be in bulgaria to produce great music and there i don´t have a computer, i can go to friends maybe and produce there a decent trance track or maybe after my holiday i can produce a decent psytrack but now it´s impossible for me to do a good trancetrack man.

522476[/snapback]

yes.the melodic elements are there.nothing groundbreaking though as far as melodies are concerned.

to put it simply,no track made me go crazy!

how ironic it was...when they finished their upcoming tracks and played people can fly(original mix) everyone went crazy...power is gone...

and yes,they left without greetings... :blink:

PS.they had problems with some inputs and the sound stopped about 2 times totally...

yes.the melodic elements are there.nothing groundbreaking though as far as melodies are concerned.

how ironic it was...when they finished their upcoming tracks and played people can fly(original mix) everyone went crazy...power is gone...[{B]

PS.they had problems with some inputs and the sound stopped about 2 times totally...

522570[/snapback]

That shall show them that they are wrong with that fullon crap.

as i said before,their tracks are enjoyable...

they have a trancy feeling but also the full-on bass and kick...

forget the explosive combination of bass and kick that astral used to have... :rolleyes:

Oppie sorry but i can´t do any decent trance without inspiration, i need to see fucking awesome skinny girls to get my inspiration and than i will do fucking awesome emotional psychedelic trance and you know that here are just girls that have fat legs and wide bodies so i can´t produce music in germany, i need to be in bulgaria to produce great music and there i don´t have a computer, i can go to friends maybe and produce there a decent trance track or maybe after my holiday i can produce a decent psytrack but now it´s impossible for me to do a good trancetrack man.

522565[/snapback]

Come on man!! You can make some trance that expresses your utter disgust for those big fat wide ass girls and how you are dreaming of those malnutritioned bulgarian birds you love so much!! We want to hear yor pain in your music!! That's where your inspiration can come from. You can do it. You have the equiptment, you have the talent! Inspiration can come from anywhere if you really have thyese :D

That shall show them that they are wrong with that fullon crap.

522572[/snapback]

i guess thaey don't care cause in the party were many old schoolers so in aother parties i guess everyone is going crazy...

:blink:

Come on man!! You can make some trance that expresses your utter disgust for those big fat wide ass girls and how you are dreaming of those malnutritioned bulgarian birds you love so much!! We want to hear yor pain in your music!! That's where your inspiration can come from. You can do it. You have the equiptment, you have the talent! Inspiration can come from anywhere if you really have thyese  :D

522576[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guest Cosmogenesis

how ironic it was...when they finished their upcoming tracks and played people can fly(original mix) everyone went crazy...power is gone...

522570[/snapback]

They have left without greetings before they are disappointed by their new music (only an hypothesis of course). They have maybe imagined a biggest enthousiasm and success among the fans and people who were present there. But if people went crazy only with "people can fly", they have realized that "Open Society" full-on style is maybe a mistake...

Great production and sound but they lack something->maybe a breakdown and after a massive killer melody…

half tracks were goa-psy and the others full-onish

they have spirit for sure the goa ones...

Great production and sound but they lack something->maybe a breakdown and after a massive killer melody…

half tracks were goa-psy and the others full-onish

they have spirit for sure the goa ones...

522598[/snapback]

i am referring to radical distortion