Please recommand me trax with flutes

Guest Cosmogenesis

Guest Cosmogenesis

Hello guys! I'm looking for some trax or albums with flute synths inside. "On the edge of Time" from Yesod, "Sanctuary" (gyptian flute) from Ra or "Back to Dreaming" of Talpa come to my mind. Have you something else to recommand me?

Thank you. :)

Hello guys! I'm looking for some trax or albums with flute synths inside. "On the edge of Time" from Yesod, "Sanctuary" (gyptian flute) from Ra or "Back to Dreaming" of Talpa come to my mind. Have you something else to recommand me?

Thank you. :)

498113[/snapback]

my latest track "mysteries of the women" :) will publish it somewhere soon...

Some of Shulman's tracks feature flutes too. Sorry, but I'm too lazy to check which ones.

I think there are flutes on both Mystery Of The Yeti CD's too, and maybe Mystical Experiences.

Guest Cosmogenesis

Thanx Charlie & Shpongled for your friendly recommandations! If I can help you to something, don't hesitate to ask me.

I appreciate your good attitude! :)

There is a button at the end of each post that says "Report!". It is for repoting posts to moderators, in case some rule is being broken. Please use it rather than starting a fight.

Please also use the Private Message function for personal issues between yourselves.

Please let's get back on topic, and i hope it will stay that way.

I suppose no one will mind if i moderate the posts that are not related to the topic.

Thanks for understanding.

There is a button at the end of each post that says "Report!". It is for repoting posts to moderators, in case some rule is being broken. Please use it rather than starting a fight.

Please also use the Private Message function for personal issues between yourselves.

Please let's get back on topic, and i hope it will stay that way.

I suppose no one will mind if i moderate the posts that are not related to the topic.

Thanks for understanding.

498219[/snapback]

That was off-topic, Moni! :D:D:D:D:D:D

And for the record, ph34 Raja's SILVER FLUTE. He's obsessed with that thing. When I talked to him about his flute, he went on and on about how if I ever get into flutes (was this a come on?) that I had better buy a NICE flute ;) not a simple 'recorder' type flute, but one with lots of keys..

HEH

Aaron

edit: Oh, I Went on about RAja I forgot to say, DUH -- The Infinity Project - Mystical Experiences

That was off-topic, Moni!  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D 

And for the record, ph34 Raja's SILVER FLUTE.  He's obsessed with that thing.  When I talked to him about his flute, he went on and on about how if I ever get into flutes (was this a come on?) that I had better buy a NICE flute ;) not a simple 'recorder' type flute, but one with lots of keys..

HEH

Aaron

498223[/snapback]

I hope you told him to forge TIPWorld into the company it once was instead of the full-on obsessed label it's sadly become.

I hope you told him to forge TIPWorld into the company it once was instead of the full-on obsessed label it's sadly become.

498227[/snapback]

The truth is, Americans make up a large population of retail psytrance now days. It's a blooming thing here in the Midwest (Minnesota/Illinois/Iowa/Wisconsin/Etc). See chilluminati.org that's the "collective" here.

Now, with that in mind, and I'm sure we Americans buy all this CRAP, hehehe....There are still a few who would agree, one being myself, that these labels went off into lala land and lost the essence they once had. Now, who am I to be the judge? As long as silly nimwitted Americans (maybe they're not nimwits, but everyone who argues about this new stuff being great as opposed to the old stuff, I see as nimwits, HI EVERYONE ;)) keep up with the "psytrance culture" which I find less organic sounds being induced, and less psychedelic in nature....well, I guess full-on will keep on blooming, eh?

I think I just attacked my own people, but at least I was honest about it. ;)

Aaron

That's a good explanation though sadly it's not only Americans who prefer full-on to the older, more intelligent style of trance. I think it's become an international pandemic.

That's a good explanation though sadly it's not only Americans who prefer full-on to the older, more intelligent style of trance. I think it's become an international pandemic.

498235[/snapback]

I can only say Americans because I have not been elsewhere ;) and I seem to see more non-usaidiots (like myself) here. A few weenie americans. ;> Okay, so I'm not patriotic. BUT, the masses here or on other forums in non-north american forums (canada NOT INCLUDED, but mexico is ;)) seem to be anti full on, so I'm just envisioning what I read daily here in the US, and what I See on sites hardly associated with the US ;)

Anyways, I'll say it again The Infinity Project - Mystical Experiences Album. I recommend lots of mushrooms, and lots of ecstacy, a nice car stereo and a parking lot *hahaha* and bump flying. Man, I flew my volkswagen around canyons one night a few years back ;) listening to that track at a "full-on" party here in the US, when I wound up in my car, bored of the music...popped in TIP - ME, sadly, I sold both copies to endah recently with the other 100+ CDs he got ;)

But I still have it on LP, but it's for sale too! :)

Aaron

I can only say Americans because I have not been elsewhere ;) and I seem to see more non-usaidiots (like myself) here.  A few weenie americans.  ;>  Okay, so I'm not patriotic.  BUT, the masses here or on other forums in non-north american forums (canada NOT INCLUDED, but mexico is ;)) seem to be anti full on, so I'm just envisioning what I read daily here in the US, and what I See on sites hardly associated with the US ;)

Anyways, I'll say it again The Infinity Project - Mystical Experiences Album.  I recommend lots of mushrooms, and lots of ecstacy, a nice car stereo and a parking lot *hahaha* and bump flying.  Man, I flew my volkswagen around canyons one night a few years back ;) listening to that track at a "full-on" party here in the US, when I wound up in my car, bored of the music...popped in TIP - ME, sadly, I sold both copies to endah recently with the other 100+ CDs he got ;)

But I still have it on LP, but it's for sale too! :)

Aaron

498239[/snapback]

Sounds like a memorable night. :) But I don't get it, if you adore the album why sell all 3 copies?

The truth is, Americans make up a large population of retail psytrance now days.  It's a blooming thing here in the Midwest (Minnesota/Illinois/Iowa/Wisconsin/Etc).  See chilluminati.org that's the "collective" here.

Now, with that in mind, and I'm sure we Americans buy all this CRAP, hehehe....There are still a few who would agree, one being myself, that these labels went off into lala land and lost the essence they once had.  Now, who am I to be the judge?  As long as silly nimwitted Americans (maybe they're not nimwits, but everyone who argues about this new stuff being great as opposed to the old stuff, I see as nimwits, HI EVERYONE ;)) keep up with the "psytrance culture" which I find less organic sounds being induced, and less psychedelic in nature....well, I guess full-on will keep on blooming, eh?

I think I just attacked my own people, but at least I was honest about it. ;)

Aaron

498230[/snapback]

with the words of once a great hardcore band

"the idiots are taking over"

it's the war on errorism :lol:

with the words of once a great hardcore band

"the idiots are taking over"

it's the war on errorism :lol:

498254[/snapback]

Haha, I've seen a ton of bumper stickers around town with that Bush's war on errorism.

Or a funny one, Stop Terrorists, with a NO BUSH sign (no circle with bush centered in it) eheheh. We're slowly losing our freedoms here too. I guess that's everywhere. Aw shit, forget this topic ;) back on topic ehehe.

Aaron

Sounds like a memorable night.  :) But I don't get it, if you adore the album why sell all 3 copies?

498250[/snapback]

What reger said ;). I have tried to collect EVERYTHING "TIP!" Well, not counting tip.world ;) actually. But I'm more interested in money and investments into a telescope. Just got a new astrophoto rig, but I want a nice Takahashi refractor.. Or, if I can pull another 12K out of my ass, a nice 14.5" RCOS setup (they're 24k dollars USD :(, RCOS does work for the military and stuff, they have wonderful optics)

HEH, Okay, damnit, another OT Post. I'm done in this thread ;)

Aaron

What reger said ;).  I have tried to collect EVERYTHING "TIP!"  Well, not counting tip.world ;) actually.  But I'm more interested in money and investments into a telescope.  Just got a new astrophoto rig, but I want a nice Takahashi refractor..  Or, if I can pull another 12K out of my ass, a nice 14.5" RCOS setup (they're 24k dollars USD :(, RCOS does work for the military and stuff, they have wonderful optics)

HEH,  Okay, damnit, another OT Post.  I'm done in this thread ;)

Aaron

498268[/snapback]

not so fast young man!

ask money your wife/gf :D!

also - didnt you say that you need new laptop?

or do you allready have it?

dare i ask what are you going to do with telescope [not that i dont know what can be done with it ] :)?

What reger said ;).  I have tried to collect EVERYTHING "TIP!"  Well, not counting tip.world ;) actually.  But I'm more interested in money and investments into a telescope.  Just got a new astrophoto rig, but I want a nice Takahashi refractor..  Or, if I can pull another 12K out of my ass, a nice 14.5" RCOS setup (they're 24k dollars USD :(, RCOS does work for the military and stuff, they have wonderful optics)

HEH,  Okay, damnit, another OT Post.  I'm done in this thread ;)

Aaron

498268[/snapback]

How big is the Takahashi refractor, large enough to transport or would you have to build someplace to house it? I had a good Russian reflector telescope a few years back, forget what it was called but it had excellent optics, could clearly see Saturn's rings and moons and make out the Cassini division.

I'm guessing the Takahashi is a considerbale step up though, what sort of detail can it pick out?

Can i join the Cosmogenesis-Radi alliance....?

Can i be a great baba like you....?

Edit....agree with Charlie to be on-topic...!! Try Mystery of the Yeti...!

498191[/snapback]

:lol:

How big is the Takahashi refractor, large enough to transport or would you have to build someplace to house it? I had a good Russian reflector telescope a few years back, forget what it was called but it had excellent optics, could clearly see Saturn's rings and moons and make out the Cassini division.

I'm guessing the Takahashi is a considerbale step up though, what sort of detail can it pick out?

498273[/snapback]

prepare for radi's vengeance :ph34r: !

you guys are offtopic!

as on topic - i dont know much track with flute - only allready mentioned TIP ME ;).

498273[/snapback]

Okay, now I don't care if we're off topic, BUT, I'm looking at a Takahashi Mewlon-300. They're a bit pricey, that's why I'm selling all of my music ;) I got the laptop I wanted, now I must complete my task and get me a Mewlon300; that's some serious scopage.

It weighs about 57pounds, but with the weights (that are necessary) 74pounds. It's an open cassegrain, meaning no corrector plate, totally open ;). We do not have a house and live in a "flat" or apartment. I'm no big wiz scientist iwth funding from the government unfortunately, cause...I'd really dig a 32" RCOS ;);););) that'd be HOT.

The Takahashi M-300 is even better than 7" apochromatic reflectors in my experience and those who actually own them. Comparisons are...regardless, deep space blackness...is black as black can get leaving pinpoint stars to be admired and details to be had that we can only wish a 7 apochromatic had. Details are amazing both planetary and deepsky. You'd have to look through one to really experience the difference between it and an apo refractor.

I want a takahashi refractor, but man, that mewlon-300 is so much cooler. ;) for imaging and for just plain pleasurable viewing. We'll see as I'm halfway there to the Mewlon 300.

Jeah, glad to see you have an interest in that Charlie ;>

Aaron