8 Crop Cirlcles - Full Mental Jackpot (Etnica remix) 9:32

Italian EP:

A1 Gollum (5:16)

A2 Fingers (4:52)

AA Big Dust In Chapora Fort (6:50)

Alien Protein LP:

D1 Still Botta

PM ME IF YOU CAN HELP ME B) !

"Atlas" and "Pleione" are actually unreleased Wizzy Noise tracks, and those names are NOT what Wizzy named them... "Gollum", "Fingers" and "Big Dust In Chapora Fort" are from Etnicas first EP from 1994.

And please don't PM me about these tracks, hehe

"Atlas" and "Pleione" are actually unreleased Wizzy Noise tracks, and those names are NOT what Wizzy named them... "Gollum", "Fingers" and "Big Dust In Chapora Fort" are from Etnicas first EP from 1994.

490830[/snapback]

ok, then you PM us :lol: !

I have it, and it sounds awesome, but no trading/copying, sorry guys, but I'm sure there must be a way to find it! :)

490825[/snapback]

I don't get it. It's an unreleased track and the only thing you'd do for the artist if you shared it would be to spread the word that it's a great artist.

I would understand if it was released on a cd or something so that the artist would get "loss of income", but like this... It just makes me sad :(

I don't get it. It's an unreleased track and the only thing you'd do for the artist if you shared it would be to spread the word that it's a great artist.

I would understand if it was released on a cd or something so that the artist would get "loss of income", but like this... It just makes me sad :(

490834[/snapback]

I think I did my best for spreading good words for artists so far with the label... And actually I never downloaded the track either Reger, there are other ways to get music you know... There are artists that send around tracks :blink: And that also explains why people don't send it further. To respect the artist, like this they can choose what happens with the track...

Guest Cosmogenesis

490834[/snapback]

Yes, I agree at 100%! Indeed, I will make a simple demonstration for proving that this situation is unlogical ;) :

First of all, it's an UN-RELEASED track. Where can I BUY it if it's unreleased; that is to say, if it doesn't appear in an album or a compilation?? The logic answer is >>> NOWHERE! So, the first conclusion is that "apparently" you can't buy it... :lol:

Now, this track has been produced by someone, by artists: ETNICA. So, if I ask myself where can I FIND it? I will automatically answer>>>> at ETNICA's home! But, if I ask to Etnica to send me this unreleased track, the answer will be immediately negative, because I don't know them personnaly! :(

However, the fact is some guys (not Etnica members) have this unreleased track! :blink: How is it possible?? The best hypothesis is that Etnica members have some friends. The trance project has probably sent to them the unreleased track. But, those friends have also other friends, and the other friends have also other friends... (at infinitum). That's why if a guy has now this secret track, it's indirectly an ETNICA'S GIFT, that means it's simply a free track with any commercial intention!! :)

So there is any valid reason to not sent this track to all of us.

My last conclusion is, if you are a friend, GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE ME THIS TRAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! :lol:

I don't see that I have the right to make any judgements towards anyone, even if I can't realise the motives and morals behind people's actions.

I'm all in favour of sharing however. If the hypothesis is, that there's something you can do to spread goodness without creating any negativiness, why not do that?

People should forget their lousy excuses for selfishness.

Guest Cosmogenesis

I don't see that I have the right to make any judgements towards anyone, even if I can't realise the motives and morals behind people's actions.

I'm all in favour of sharing however. If the hypothesis is, that there's something you can do to spread goodness without creating any negativiness, why not do that?

People should forget their lousy excuses for selfishness.

490874[/snapback]

You're absolutely right, Oopium! :) Selfishness is the mainly problem in that case.

You're absolutely right, Oopium!  :) Selfishness is the mainly problem in that case.

490955[/snapback]

nono, it's about respect... if an artist doesn't want it to be spread (as it is for live acts) it is pretty logic you respect their wish imo... :huh:

nono, it's about respect... if an artist doesn't want it to be spread (as it is for live acts) it is pretty logic you respect their wish imo...  :huh:

490957[/snapback]

Not just live act, but release later on. It's not always that you get a track signed 2 hours after you've completed it. Somestimes it takes years (I'm speaking from experience here).

Guest Cosmogenesis

nono, it's about respect... if an artist doesn't want it to be spread (as it is for live acts) it is pretty logic you respect their wish imo...  :huh:

490957[/snapback]

I totally agree with you, Anoebis! But, what can I think when a guy, who has any relations with Etnica, has nevertheless this unreleased track? How can I interpret this situation?

At the start, only Etnica members could have given their secret track to someone. Is it right? So, should I think that this "someone" hasn't respected Etnica in sharing the track with others guys? :blink:

At the start, only Etnica members could have given their secret track to someone. Is it right? So, should I think that this "someone" hasn't respected Etnica in sharing the track with others guys?  :blink:

490967[/snapback]

Exactly ... sadly, it happens to every artist. So just saying "the artists can blame themselfs!" when a track leaks out on the net is bullshit.

490957[/snapback]

does etnica do old school live performances still?

(I'd definitely hope so :) )

I at least can't hear anything old school about their newest music...

Wouldn't it be logical for them to play music they like (their new music)?

But Anoebis is right. Under no circumstances should one break an oath. Respect and trust between people are big things :)

490830[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

490957[/snapback]

I would be pretty impressed if etnica played Vimana on one of their live acts.

490957[/snapback]

hmm, so are you telling that you have this track "from the source", that is that etnicas guys passed it on to you, yes?