vimana

ritual om

reger, where on earth have u found a track entitled shape shifter by pleiadians? i doubt it exist :) there is one by Ominus with that name!

but in case u have send me a sample and i will tell u if is something else!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

reger, where on earth have u found a track entitled shape shifter by pleiadians? i doubt it exist :) there is one by Ominus with that name!

but in case u have send me a sample and i will tell u if is something else!

574573[/snapback]

hehe, no sorry, this name was posted by some other member here, a while ago, when the previous "gimme unrlsd etnica killarghs" craze was going on :D!

so no, i dont have it :).

but wouldnt mind if someone who has vimana remix would share it with me aswell, i know some of you have it B) !

draeke, unleash your treasures, give us full nuclear etnica blast, damn B) !

:D

hehe, no sorry, this name was posted by some other member here, a while ago, when the previous "gimme unrlsd etnica killarghs" craze was going on :D!

so no, i dont have it :).

but wouldnt mind if someone who has vimana remix would share it with me aswell, i know some of you have it B) !

draeke, unleash your treasures, give us full nuclear etnica blast, damn B) !

:D

574651[/snapback]

Reger, I have been discussing this with several members and even some Moderators on this forum. We are all very happy for all your work here on Psynews, but we feel, the time has come for you to change your avatar.

Reger, I have been discussing this with several members and even some Moderators on this forum. We are all very happy for all your work here on Psynews, but we feel, the time has come for you to change your avatar.

574653[/snapback]

No way. Regenald's is one of the finest avatars around.

574653[/snapback]

wtf are you talig abuot :o ?

No way. Regenald's is one of the finest avatars around.

574658[/snapback]

why thank you, charles -_-

1 Pleiadians - Asterope (Live mix) 11:19

2 Still Botta (7:21)

3 Etnica - Bitch 9:15

4 Pleiadians - Asterope (Live mix) 11:19

5 Pleiadians - Blinded Moon (Live mix) 7:48

6 Gollum (5:16)

7 Fingers (4:52)

8 Big Dust In Chapora Fort (6:50)

494720[/snapback]

:o:o:o

Are you sure that these are their real trax ?

If there are I am surely missing a lot from them... :unsure:

bitch is not. there 2 possible tracks who can be that one.

one is a unreleased greek group called wandala who made a track called bitch that sound a little etnica. And another story is that dj xp voodoo had intense visitation mislabelled as bitch on a dat and played on a radio set telling the radio speaker it was called bitch.

the others are real

:o  :o  :o

Are you sure that these are their real trax ?

If there are I am surely missing a lot from them...  :unsure:

574916[/snapback]

Still Botta

gollum, fingers, big dust...

never heard any of them, i know certain members have them but they dont share them, well, atleast not that easily :( .

edit: and still botta, it shouldnt be so rare, but i cant find it even on DC++ :unsure:!

bitch is not. there 2 possible tracks who can be that one.

one is a unreleased greek group called wandala who made a track called bitch that sound a little etnica. And another story is that dj xp voodoo had intense visitation mislabelled as bitch on a dat and played on a radio set telling the radio speaker it was called bitch.

the others are real

575069[/snapback]

thanks for clearing this up draeke :)!

Guest Cosmogenesis

You can listen a very short extract in very bad quality of "Big Dust in Chaporat Fort" & "fingers" on this website here on the "Planet Trance" mix.

That's all...

You can listen a very short extract in very bad quality of "Big Dust in Chaporat Fort" & "fingers" on this website here on the "Planet Trance" mix.

That's all...

575493[/snapback]

edit: well, fingers sample sounds good :D! as for big dust - well, not as good as fingers...

• 5 months later...

By the way get ready soon for the new Pleiadians album,all i can say is that its going to be a masterpiece ;)

Masterpiece?? Dude no. Absolutely not.

Guest Rezwalker

By the way get ready soon for the new Pleiadians album,all i can say is that its going to be a masterpiece Posted Image

If this album is a masterpiece, i wonder how much worse sounds a bad album :unsure:

Guest Rezwalker

ITS ON NEW PLEI ALBUM!!!

lol.. nope..the old unreleased masterpiece Vimana remix, is still unreleased :) in this album there is an awful new age remix <_<

• 3 years later...

anyone still has some of these tracks to share?

i definatly would like Etnica-Shadow Dance, cause thats a very good track (have it in very bad quality)

these are the ones i have:

blue womb

gollum

fingers

big dust in chapora fort

ashtronauts

blinded moon

electric shower

intense visitation

monkey business

people of alcatraz

rotating fields

shadow dance (bad quality)

technoshit

vimana (pleiadians remix)

time dilation (etnica remix)

ninety nine

petalic vibes

fluorophilia

So if anyone still have others, let me know...

"Vimana Remix" IS indeed a masterpiece.

I got it from an Italian close friend from Max.

He was a DAT Dj in early 2001 in Costa-Rica.

I've recorded the track optically directly from his DAT to a CDr at 1x.

Then I passed it to Draeke a few years ago.So let's hope he'll release it on DAT Records some time soon along some other great tunes from Etnica.

B)

[edit] (its the 10:26mns version with the Jim Morrison sample in the beginning from Intense Visitation I'm talking about)