The Infinity Project

radi6404

I´am just browsing and listening to samples of the Infinity Project and i noticed that i have much tracks from them that are really psychedelic, i would say the most psychedelic tracks i have, i mean tracks like overwind, Binary neuronaut or Teleparthy or the track that someone says "get a hanting in a 3 stage racket" or so, they did the true psychedelic trance with great synthpresets and great twisted sounds and great percussion. Iám wondering why noone mention them here. What is you opinion about them?

Can someone tell me what IMHO means, i´am wondering all the time when i see that what this means, alzo unknown for mes btw or imo.

435516[/snapback]

IMHO - In My Humble Opinion

and welcome to the TIP fanclub :D

Edited by antic

IMHO - In My Humble Opinion

and welcome to the TIP fanclub :D

I wonder that noone else has to say anything about the Infinity project

Ok, let's put it this way - I like TIP's music very much and I know there are many others that feel the same about them. We're glad that you've found their music interesting :)

Honestly, I never found most of their uptempo stuff very grabbing. "Feeling Weird" was one of the tracks that introduced me to goa, so that one will always be special. But I found the rest to be merely good, not brilliant.

Their downtempo stuff, however, is a different story. The entire Mystical Experiences album was an absolute masterpiece. Everytime I listened to it, it absolutely blew me away. 100% timeless. I think it is still some of the best spacey ambient/downtempo stuff to this day. :)

I am the biggest TIP whore known to man. Okay, with an understatement. This may or may not be true but I find everything from Raja and Graham undeniably AWESOME.

Without these guys, I think I would just hate psytrance altogether. It was them, Juno Reactor and Astral Projection that gave me my lift.

Everything TIP must be mine. Except TIP.World :)

Aaron

And I agree. ME is one of the best albums ever, period. I don't care what genre. I used to listen to this album 24/7. I have one copy still sealed :) and one for my listening pleasure. Teehee. This album is a definitive piece of space ambience, pre-shpongle material. Wonder what Shpongle had been like if Graham Wood was involved?! Hmm. I think it would had been better, actually :)

Aaron

I am the biggest TIP whore known to man.  Okay, with an understatement.  This may or may not be true but I find everything from Raja and Graham undeniably AWESOME.

Without these guys, I think I would just hate psytrance altogether.  It was them, Juno Reactor and Astral Projection that gave me my lift.

Everything TIP must be mine.  Except TIP.World :)

Aaron

435620[/snapback]

of course they are the main guys of the scene and they released the best psytrance ever, of course including hallucinogen.

Telepathy... The pownage, someone?

435512[/snapback]

add hyperspaced to that list and many others ;)

I wonder that noone else has to say anything about the Infinity project

435591[/snapback]

yes, TIP created excellent tracks ;)!

i havent heard all of them, but most had B)

did you know that simon was partly involved in many of TIP tracks :)?

add hyperspaced to that list and many others ;)

yes, TIP created excellent tracks ;)!

i havent heard all of them, but most had  B)

did you know that simon was partly involved in many of TIP tracks :)?

435634[/snapback]

yes of course, Simon posford, Raja Ram, and Martin Freeland did the music together how i know.

Mystical Experiences was excellent, I find "The Answer" to be sooooooo trippy.

435800[/snapback]

Indeed it is, one of my favorite psy ambient/chill tunes. One of the first I ever heard aswell. Took some time before I started liking it though.

Yeah, but telepathy is the first, so i only listen to that, cause i am an immature sob.

Or something like that.

435964[/snapback]

'Are you aware of life on another planet?'

'Then let me put it this way it is possible that life exists elsewhere, isn't it?'

and then :huh:^_^:lol:B)-_-:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:-_-

or

'Yes, the world at large is fascinated with so called flying saucers. However, they do not fly, they oscilate in between dimensions.'

^_^

Indeed it is, one of my favorite psy ambient/chill tunes. One of the first I ever heard aswell. Took some time before I started liking it though.

435946[/snapback]

Aye, me too. I 1st appreciated it when I fell asleep with my headphones on and when I woke up that track was playing. It was magical.

Aye, me too. I 1st appreciated it when I fell asleep with my headphones on and when I woke up that track was playing. It was magical.

436146[/snapback]

Oh, that kind of experience is spooky :o