GOA IS BACK!

blasphemy

Stop posting stuff like that, it depresses me!

post people killing themself, baked kittens, post nuclear victims, war, drug addicts, anything. I don't care!

but don't post bad music that is somewhat connected to psy!!! It makes me cry :(

boooeehoeeee, now see what you've done...

This Compilation does not need any more words.

It is the high flyer among the...

...Y.S.E. title and does not stop.

The mixture of banging, uncompromising GOA rules

and Vol.14 will not dissapoint.Big tunes from Melovski

n TIP World, Gataka, Dark Soho, Electro Nation,

Beckers..these are names which make the Scene!

Also on this edition, one exclusive tracks by the

compiler DJ Miraculix aka ONE Million Dollar...

What Else CAN YOU ASK FOR?

Yeah... can you handle the uncompromising Goa that rules?

Stop posting stuff like that, it depresses me!

post people killing themself, baked kittens, post nuclear victims, war, drug addicts, anything.  I don't care!

but don't post bad music that is somewhat connected to psy!!!  It makes me cry  :(

boooeehoeeee, now see what you've done...

431978[/snapback]

these are names which make the Scene!

What Else CAN YOU ASK FOR?

One funny thing i noticed, and that says alot of how much effort that is put in this music is the fact that it actually says "Volume 13" on the front cover, but is actually released as volume 14...

This is actually volume 13..

Posted Image

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/yse/yse2cd084.html

Compared to..

Posted Image

So, you can see the depth and quality of these productions, when changing the number is asking to much...

Once i though of doing a "Coca Cola Goa Trance cover" as mockery of the scene

today, but actually, i was shocked to discover that it had already been done by the fantastic chaps at Yellow Sunshine Explosion. And not as a joke...

Posted Image

From Psyshop. "The GOA Trance Series has developed into one of the best seller among the YSE Catalogue..."

If there sometime will be a Yellow Sunshine Explosion Explosion, i promise i will buy you all a beer!

This is actually scary. It's made for a reason - IT SELLS! One thing is musicians without ideas and talent. Another thing is when this kind of shit is promoted and sold in much larger numbers than the real mccoy.

It's a sad sad world sometimes :(. Fortunately there is quality music outthere for the rest that needs to hunt quality down.

But man, that music sux ...

:huh:

All i can say is WTF!?!?

I can't believe anyone could possibly like this garbage.  Even the crap they play on the radio is better than this.... it's just horrible beyond belief.  And here i was expecting some great goa music  :unsure:

432135[/snapback]

The thing that disturbs me the most is not that the music is such a cheezy oozing pile of ..,

Posted Image

but rather that they melt together this "music" with the word Goa!!!

Its like they just cant resist to pull their pants down and spray shit on everything the old stuff is associated with.

Why cant they call it Pzytraxx, Cheezadelic "Pzy-Hits for Kids"? Why do they have to rape the already dead carcass of Goa?

Who are these people behind Y.S.E? Really, i wonder! Do they have a personal evil agenda? Can they even stand hear a old Etnica tune or would it turn them into stone?

Whats next? Mc Goa Trance?

Posted Image

:)  :)  :)

http://217.160.71.18/f/yse/yse2cd093t2.m3u

:)  :)  :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

431862[/snapback]

I can´t get how someone can post such things here and say goa is back, this sounds so bad that it sounds even worse then much fullon music! I alzo can´t get why anyone says goa trance instead of psychedelic trance. How i know goa is harder and less melodic than psychedelic trance, is it? Typical goa tracks are hallucinogen - synthesizler or hallucinogen southsayer and so on, are they?

Enough with the bashing of Y.S.E. already. Sure, the titles for their mainstream-compilations are shitty as hell, but who cares? Their focus on compiling lots of "hits", is sort of like the old "Goa Head" and "Destination Goa" compilations (which where some of my encounters with psychedelic trance/goa) - and because of distribution in the mainstream-market they sell in quite large numbers compared to regular label-releases. Getting tracks licensed for release on Y.S.E. is what keeps many labels and artists alive.

Over the years I have bought somewhere between 10 and 15 Y.S.E./Millennium compilations and albums, and most of the time I've been satisfied to get a good bunch of "hits" on two cd's for the price of one CD, instead of going out and buying a handful of CD's to get the same few tracks. The only times I've been downright disappointed with their products, is when I found out that two of their compilations where beatmixed, and therefore totally useless for me (they didn't inform about this either at their own website, at psyshop/trance-shop, or even in the cover!) - But otherwise they are a label providing great value for the money.

And don't forget some of their brilliant albums like Andromeda, Sonic Cube and Peter Gun.

the only cd i have from y.s.e is map of goa....

and as a fool for nice covers(old looking map of goa) i bought it.....

well it sure aint goa,but i have listened to worst compis!!!!

if anybody from y.s.e reads this,please stop writting goa on every one of your compilations!i will not go in the respect subject,but its misleading!

especialy when you dont know each artists music style by heart ...