Fullmoon Festival 2006

snowball

well imo its the same thing...

there is pure mdma,and there are pure mdma pills

both can be fake or both can be 100%

what i mean is why do you trust mdma powder more than pills,its as easy to cut it up with other stuff(i think its even easier)...

it all comes down to your dealer imo!!!

has anybody an idea of the fullmonn prices?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand why you keep making such a big f*cking deal about that tent man? :)

I mean: after the festival catch a plane/bus/train/car to Amsterdam; get a room & drop your tent (& backpack!) of there. Or were you planning on carrying all you luggage wiht you everywhere you go for several days :blink: ?

I don't understand why you keep making such a big f*cking deal about that tent man? :)

I mean: after the festival catch a plane/bus/train/car to Amsterdam; get a room & drop your tent (& backpack!) of there. Or were you planning on carrying all you luggage wiht you everywhere you go for several days  :blink: ?

431825[/snapback]

LOL

i thought the same thing last night and banged my head on wall for half an hour!!!

it never croossed my mind before!!!!

*goes for an other head banging session*

LOL

i thought the same thing last night and banged my head on wall for half an hour!!!

it never croossed my mind before!!!!

*goes for an other head banging session*

431836[/snapback]

Hey man, don't worry, I remember when I went on my first festival-vacation I brought like a ton of stuff I thought I needed but that I didn't even got out of mybackpack in the end :)

Have a blast & try to make in to Belgium too. You know "Bel-gi-um", that small country next to Amsterdam :P

We all get caught in the excitement right? :)

i will try to!!!!

hey tatsu this is what i could find from the fullmoon site,not very great but there still is time and hopefully the list will grow (in quality too i hope not just quantity).

I would like to see more dark psy artists though...well anw here it is!

Line Up News:

Now confirmed:

1200mics

Infected Mushroom

GMS

Astrix

Zorba

Azax Syndrome

Parasense

Menog

Etnica

Line Up News:

Now confirmed:

1200mics

Infected Mushroom

GMS

Astrix

Zorba

Azax Syndrome

Parasense

Menog

Etnica

432637[/snapback]

Always the usual suspects... except Parasense, Menog and Etnica.

Always the usual suspects... except Parasense, Menog and Etnica.

432691[/snapback]

Actually Parasense played there last year. And if I remember correctly, 1200 Mics hasn't played at Full Moon before.

Actually Parasense played there last year. And if I remember correctly, 1200 Mics hasn't played at Full Moon before.

432761[/snapback]

I didn't want to say that they've played in Full Moon before. I just think these dudes always get bookings at almost every festival. More diversity please.

Where?  :D can't find it in here :( is it sold in liquid?

432772[/snapback]

It's sold as powder. When I was still doing MDMA, I had no problems finding it at the biggest festivals I was at - and of very good quality as well.

i will try to!!!!

hey tatsu this is what i could find from the fullmoon site,not very great but there still is time and hopefully the list will grow (in quality too i hope not just quantity).

Line Up News:

Now confirmed:

1200mics

Infected Mushroom

GMS

Astrix

Zorba

Azax Syndrome

Parasense

Menog

Etnica

432637[/snapback]

there's a lot of dark psychedelic trance at the full moon festival,

it changed

check the line up of last year

xenomorph and stuff

check their website, not hard to find to find on google

at night it was pure dark and fucking very good dark I say,

I was there !

there's a lot of dark psychedelic trance at the full moon festival,

it changed

check the line up of last year

xenomorph and stuff

check their website, not hard to find to find on google

at night it was pure dark and fucking very good dark I say,

I was there !

433404[/snapback]

i just hope this time it will be as great as in 2005!

i will try to!!!!

Line Up News:

Now confirmed:

1200mics

Infected Mushroom

GMS

Astrix

Zorba

Azax Syndrome

Parasense

Menog

Etnica

432637[/snapback]

I would like to see 1200 Mics, Zorba and GMS for the first time, wouldn't mind to see Astrix and IM again. But I guess there will be way more DJs and live acts so hopefully they will ad some more killargs!

snow ball, I'm in the same position as you....

where are you coming from? I'm planning a euro trip with friends from here in the USA to go to Full moon for the first time (it's gonna be tough with the world cup and all). Hopefully we will both make it there :)

Hey strifer its nice to see a fellow pilgrim planning to trip the Holy lands(its my epic day again! :P )

am going from cyprus to berlin(fullmoon) then to amsterdam and maybe paris or london !!!!(IF everything works out allright! :huh: )

its giving me a headache trying to plan all this and try to persuade my freinds to stop wasting money on bullshit :angry:

shit i forgot all about the world cup....i better make haste and start booking my tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Hey strifer its nice to see a fellow pilgrim planning to trip the Holy lands(its my epic day again! :P )

am going from cyprus to berlin(fullmoon) then to amsterdam and maybe paris or london !!!!(IF everything works out allright! :huh: )

its giving me a headache trying to plan all this and try to persuade my freinds to stop wasting money on bullshit :angry:

shit i forgot all about the world cup....i better make haste and start booking my tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

434560[/snapback]

my personal advice :unsure:

paris ;) ,

well for the city not for goa, but after full moon a short goa stop will be welcome :D

• 1 month later...

Time is running out and fullmoon is approaching...

probably i will go buy the plane tickets next week...but we have lost a fellow pilgrim :( ....so now its just two of us going to fullmoon and then to amsterdam...

do you think its not safe to go?i mean as a rule i try to go to festivals with alot of friends so i was wondering what do you think about this...

Time is running out and fullmoon is approaching...

probably i will go buy the plane tickets next week...but we have lost a fellow pilgrim  :( ....so now its just two of us going to fullmoon and then to amsterdam...

do you think its not safe to go?i mean as a rule i try to go to festivals with alot of friends so i was wondering what do you think about this...

493995[/snapback]

what do you mean by safe,i think its safe atleast it would be for me,i think most of the people at a festival are nice guys so i dont think you will have to worry. :)

what do you mean by safe,i think its safe atleast it would be for me,i think most of the people at a festival are nice guys so i dont think you will have to worry. :)

494025[/snapback]

safe because we are only 2 so we might get separated and you can allways tell when someone is alone,maybe there are some people there that will see us as easy prey???or maybe i am just paranoid... :(

prey for what :unsure:

btw youre avatar roxxx ;)

494351[/snapback]

pray sorry!

the opposite of predator!

as "the tiger killed its pray!"

thanx man,i think that about it too!

btw i found it on tranceshop.com,go on the gallery section there are a lot of roxxxxxing pics!!! :):):)

• 2 weeks later...