Fullmoon Festival 2006

snowball

:unsure: i have made an observation during my time at fullmoon.

i can honestly say that all the people that i saw in the dancefloor are beat addicts.

when there is a beat they dance,when the beat stops for a melody , a climax,or a sample or whatever,they stop dancing and they stand still and wait for the beat to reappear so they can start dancing again.

:huh:

why is that? i was the only one dancing when there was no beat. :unsure:

573183[/snapback]

You were too stoned my friend... thats why !

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:unsure: i have made an observation during my time at fullmoon.

i can honestly say that all the people that i saw in the dancefloor are beat addicts.

when there is a beat they dance,when the beat stops for a melody , a climax,or a sample or whatever,they stop dancing and they stand still and wait for the beat to reappear so they can start dancing again.

:huh:

why is that? i was the only one dancing when there was no beat. :unsure:

573183[/snapback]

It's the body that stops moving when there's no beat. It moves automaticly when there is a beat, but when it stops the body stops moving automaticly and you have to let it move. At least, that's how it works for me.... :P

It's the body that stops moving when there's no beat. It moves automaticly when there is a beat, but when it stops the body stops moving automaticly and you have to let it move. At least, that's how it works for me.... :P

573913[/snapback]

hmm,well dont you get distracted if you stop dancing every 3 minutes?

for me dancing is some sort of continual ritual, when i dance i try not to stop so ,after some time it really gets you in a state of mind! ;)

it would be very dificult to do this with pit-stops every 3-5 min!!! ;)

but it was nice to see all this people follow the beat!

• 11 months later...

Hi there

i realize that this is an old thread im picking up on...

But I will have a go anyways.

How was the police-control at the entrance last year??

I meen, when did the police start searching people/cars at the entrance? When the festival starts or even before that?

I am going to fullmoon for the first time this year. I normally go to Voov (last 5 years) and when going there by car, i usually show up at night, the day before the gates officially open. I alwyas get in with no hazzle, and there are no police/roadblocks yet at that time.

I figure, that i will drive to fullmoon, with arrival in the middle of the night between the 25.th and 26.th where the gates officially open up at 10am the 26.th...

Anyone from last year that can comment on that?

It would be apreciated.

(sorry if my english sux)