Big Vibrasphere release coming soon

Vibrasphere is going to release the "Landmark" EP in Feb. 06 and the "Archipelago" album and EP in March 06 on the Digital Structures label. Sorry, no previews yet. Let's hope it is again a beautiful melodic progressive trance classic... for me, those rare but delicious releases from DS have never been a disappointment.

Click here for the news from DS.

I'm so looking forward! I can even say that Vibrasphere opened the door to psytrance for me, one of my alltime fav artists.

I only hope they didn't go electro-house-commercial club-music... I mean, it's their choice... but I hope :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Cosmogenesis

I'm very curious to listen the "Archipelago" cd. The etymology of this greek name make me suppose that the cd will be something like a great psychedelic experience into the world of seas, into a magical and liquid universe. But everyone know that a name can make confusion with the content of the sound. So I will listen first before to be enthousiastic! :rolleyes:

Guest Cosmogenesis

On a past psynews interview, Ra has told this: " I must say that Vibraspheres new album really blasts!". So, if an artist like Ra, who has produced one of the best releases in the goa history, make a such compliment about their work, no doubt that these guys works with a rare and great inspiration!

• 2 weeks later...

Nice. I like Vibrasphere. Let's hope there are some ambient tracks there as well.

419780[/snapback]

I'll certainly look forward to that one. Lime Structure was a great album. And yeah, some more downtempo stuff would be cool.

445752[/snapback]

apparently there is a full length vibrasphere downbeat album being released on chillcode sometime in 2006

is your day made or what?

apparently there is a full length vibrasphere downbeat album being released on chillcode sometime in 2006

is your day made or what?

487437[/snapback]

Where did you get that info?

I know there were plans of releasing a downtempo album before. But then one dude left the group and it didn't happend. They released the already finished track on comps instead.

Where did you get that info?

I know there were plans of releasing a downtempo album before. But then one dude left the group and it didn't happend. They released the already finished track on comps instead.

487459[/snapback]

It is told in an interview they made..

Well everyone just hang in there the new album is coming….and…..we can also mention that there will be one more Vibrasphere album release next year. The second one will be focusing a lot more on the downbeat side of our production. More news on this will follow shortly.

• 2 weeks later...

err isn't it the whole album?

496375[/snapback]

Landmark - is the CDS with 4 tracks (is already released), Archipelago is the album with 9 tracks that will be released on April 3.

Scroll down to take a listen :) Samples to Archipelago were added today.

Landmark - is the CDS with 4 tracks (is already released), Archipelago is the album with 9 tracks that will be released on April 3.

Scroll down to take a listen :) Samples to Archipelago were added today.

496376[/snapback]

Err so it's only me then that is getting full tracks for the album too?

Hm... how did you get this?

Edit: C:\Documents and Settings\*\Local Settings\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\*.default\Cache hint-hint rename all 3-4Mb files to *.mp3 and there you have them (you have to listen to them @ twohand first, though... and if Firefox is your browser)