Have you ever wire tripped...

Basilisk

The question is - do you think the guys from Logic Bomb have done anything as great as Headware?

I listened to it again after such a long time away and really... here's an album full of completely distinct tracks, each with a particular character. The sound is sooo richly psychedelic at times, it's really something else. I flipped through Unlimited and some of the new ones from Z-Man and Tranan and didn't feel anything like it. What do you think?

Computers and Microprocessors is their best track imo... So better as headware :P But I agree, Headware is very good, my favourite, the first track :)

418666[/snapback]

Well, they do have some good singles lying around here and there... personally I'm still a big fan of Mental Poison. I suppose I'm mainly speaking of albums however, since there's like six of them :)

agree...headwear is very good,i also liked unlimited not as good as headwear but still very good..... :)

my personal favorite is:earth orbit (y2k rmx) and secure the orb :) ....but almost everything they do sound good,only heard one track from logic that i didnt like and that was,hazy mazy cave....im actually a little excited to hear what they will come up with next,last track i heard from them was deuchland,it was pretty good i liked it....

• 1 month later...

Oh.. their best track, according to me, is :

t h e

t h i r d

r e v e l a t i o n

B)

448870[/snapback]

me too is my favourite track!!!

i believe both albums, "headware" & "unlimited" are verry good...

their melodies is so psy... :)

but albums "tranan - restarter" & "z-man - the story teller" is not so logic bomb style, for me is not so good... maybe small doses from logic bomb!!! anyway for that albums maybe 3-4 tracks is good!

Believe it or not I've NEVER understood the hype behind that group... while we're at it, I've never really understood Atmos and Son Kite either... :)

448919[/snapback]

eeeh ... Logic Bomb is something completely different to Son Kite or Atmos???

So you mean you don't get the hype behind Logic Bomb. I'm with you on that since I saw this crappy liveset once ... oh, no memories please, it's painful...

And you don't get the new progressive stuff like Son Kite or Atmos.

Isn't that what you mean?

But I'm not with you on that.

Son Kite are geniouses. Atmos too.

(It's just also the fact that mentioning different styles in one sentence lets me burp up with a sour taste, ya know...)

Ever tried Antix?

Guest Anti Gravity

Computers and Microprocessors is their best track imo...

418666[/snapback]

it's like THE logic bomb track

I just love it

remember when logic bomb released headware and I listened to it I didn't like it and until then never gave it a second change

think I wasn't ready for it and my search into trance was more based on melodies and euphorical pheelings

I should give it another try, thanx for bringing it up it got totally vanished away in my collection :rolleyes:

who knows I adore it within a few days :D