MFG - Message From God

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cosmogenesis

Does someone know the exactly released date of Message From God? We are now February the 16th, and the released date is planned for February... Maybe the album will be reported to march?

441547[/snapback]

Today, we are the 27th February, and any MFG album has appeared ...

Where is the "Message from God" album?

I can't be more patient. After 6 years of absence, Hommega productions tell us the Second Passenger album will come soon (where is it?), and then the MFG album will be finally released in February (I have heard some of their tracks back in 2004, two years ago!!), and now... nothing! Do you think I should trust this major label right now ? ;)

Guest Cosmogenesis

Thanx El Brujo for the info! I was pretty sure that they have little problems with their label. Their album seems to be definitely postponed for march, but we are not sure... Because Hommega is sometimes incomprehensible. :blink:

Thanx El Brujo for the info! I was pretty sure that they have little problems with their label. Their album seems to be definitely postponed for march, but we are not sure... Because Hommega is sometimes incomprehensible.  :blink:

451316[/snapback]

How on earth can you second-guess what has happened with hommega's release schedule.

maybe the mastering was delayed or there was a problem with printing. maybe the Japanese distributors rule that they have to have an album 3 months before the rest of the world came into play?

Just be patient ... it's coming :D

Guest Cosmogenesis

How on earth can you second-guess what has happened with hommega's release schedule.

maybe the mastering was delayed or there was a problem with printing. maybe the Japanese distributors rule that they have to have an album 3 months before the rest of the world came into play?

Just be patient ... it's coming  :D

487096[/snapback]

I'm often making telepathy, when I can't be patient! I'm trying to understand that I can't know!! :lol::lol:

oh noooo

MFG - Why

go and have a listen and wonder how a track sounds like you re tripping on `cid even when you re not...

441985[/snapback]

I got to play this one on a rather immense sound system this past weekend and it really reminded me of the true genius of the Project Genesis album. It's so brooding and dark, and ridiculously psychedelic.

I'm slightly apprehensive about their upcoming album (*if* Hommega ever actually fucking releases it), but there is hope. One of the teaser tracks from the new album - "Shining Faces" also absolutely rocked the dancefloor in the middle of the night last weekend. When you first hear it, it sounds pretty full-on. But on a good system, the classic MFG dark brooding industrial flavor ala Project Genesis definitely comes through. B) Fucking perfect.

Let's hope the rest of the album lives up to it...

Guest Cosmogenesis

Just be patient ... it's coming  :D

487096[/snapback]

Well, you're right, man! Eyal Yankovic send me finally a mail and confirm that MFG 5th album is definitely coming this month :P

Oufff! I can relax now my brain :lol::ph34r:

After a month or so with this album, i can confirm its quite good - if youre an MFG fan that is,because musicwise its exactly the same style as it was years ago.

Obviously they updated their production abit, but it didnt dramatically change their sound. Therefore,for the average Hi-Tech fullon lover, it might sound abit "old".

But their melodies and stories are still quite relevant today imho,and in some tracks are as exciting as in the good ol' 90's.

Due to the religous metamorphosis one of the members of the band has gone through,there are some quite different samples in this album,at times amusing,at times abit wierd,but usually it works.

It certanly is a Different release from Hom-Mega,and a fine addition to the roster.

Guest Cosmogenesis

What???????!! The album isn't officially released! Are you leaving in Israel and know personnaly Eyal Yankovitch? You are really a f***king lucky man! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Guest Rezwalker

Ok i hear all the tracks 3 times till now....and here is my opinion

interesting tracks: 1, 2, 7

CRAP! : 4, 5

clasical awful israel full-on (astrix melicia style) : 8, 9

BEST tracks : 3!! , 6!!

generally the album imo isn't bad...but compared with "the prophecy" and "new kind of world" and "project genesis" is definitely at lower quality...

all my prayers now is for something better from the forthcoming album from Transwave...we can not excpect nothing interesting imo in near future.

sorry for my poor english :roll:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Cosmogenesis

Samples of "Message From God" are now available on saikosounds.com

Rezwalker is absolutely right about the tracks of the album, and I agree at 100% about his comments. By far, "shining faces" & "the world is a narrow brigde" (finally the second track of the MFG video of Kairoo Records party, 2004) sound like the best tracks of the album. Some tracks sound also interesting, but others are 100% crap israeli full-on.

What a pity the album don't contain more goa tracks like "the world is a narrow bridge" which kicks definetely all the asses!!

Samples of "Message From God" are now available on saikosounds.com

Rezwalker is absolutely right about the tracks of the album, and I agree at 100% about his comments. By far, "shining faces" & "the world is a narrow brigde" (finally the second track of the MFG video of Kairoo Records party, 2004) sound like the best tracks of the album. Some tracks sound also interesting, but others are 100% crap israeli full-on.

What a pity the album don't contain more goa tracks like "the world is a narrow bridge" which kicks definetely all the asses!!

507124[/snapback]

Sheeesh, I can't believe that rest of the tracks sound like ' 100 % crap israeli full on', I wasn't expecting that from them, and funny how track with possibly the worst title they could come up with is the only goa trance influenced track...heh... :rolleyes:

Well, at first I heard the samples and I was disappointed. It was like "oh well... what did I expect". What could they do after all? 5 years of not making music as MFG.

Then I heard the album (yes, pirated mp3 version). WOW. OMFG. AMAZING. Just about every track is here excellent. Take a new of new kind of world, some project genesis and pour the modern fullon sound into it. Even the so called "cheesy" tracks - 8 & 9 are totally brilliant and you won't find any melodic fullon which is better than them. How can you compare it to the regular israeli fullon? no way.

The other tracks are absolutely amazing. Shining Faces and Narrow Bridge!!!!!! wow. All of them are great.

This is definitely on my top priority of purchase once it's actually out on plastic.

BTW - Positive Energy is a remix of another track (which is better imho) - check out Morning Pray.

Guest Cosmogenesis

BTW - Positive Energy is a remix of another track (which is better imho) - check out Morning Pray.

508984[/snapback]

Humm... Are u sure of that? I have "morning pray" from Passenger and I can't really recognize "Positive energy" elements inside. :blink:

Furthermore, there is already a "morning pray" (MFG remix) in the live video from Kairoo Records (check on www.psysurfeur.com).

Humm... Are u sure of that? I have "morning pray" from Passenger and I can't really recognize "Positive energy" elements inside.  :blink:

Furthermore, there is already a "morning pray" (MFG remix) in the live video from Kairoo Records (check on www.psysurfeur.com).

510391[/snapback]

that mfg remix is probably positive energy. listen again. :)

Guest The Journey Man Project

IMHO the samples of this new album are about as much as I'd expected... full on try hard Goa from some guiys who should have stayed were they were prior to it's release, away from the studio. Another good act gone to waste *sigh*

IMHO the samples of this new album are about as much as I'd expected... full on try hard Goa from some guiys who should have stayed were they were prior to it's release, away from the studio. Another good act gone to waste *sigh*

510865[/snapback]

As far as l am concerned,keep fucking religion and that fucking so called "GOD"shit out of this forum!(the catholic church alone is full of cruel and deviate child abusers).

Anyone that conforms to religions of any form are hypocrits and there part of all the worlds troubles!

Bring on universal mass consciousness and self awareness,the true way to show and have respect for all life on this great planet.

I see that everytime l goto psytrance parties,people thinking and being what they real want to be with any form of malice.

l have a wonderful partner and l know what true love is,l need say no more:-)

The Caveman :ph34r:

Guest Cosmogenesis

that mfg remix is probably positive energy. listen again. :)

510859[/snapback]

I have "positive energy" (Hommega has given it for free last month on their site), and it's completely different of "Morning Pray" from Passenger. You can listen the remix of Morning Pray by MFG here. Download the short MFG video (12min) and the remix is the first track played by the masters.