Rain's first goatrance mix online!

Guest Rain

in some mixes there are mistakes that are acceptable. cause they don't scratch your brain.

i noticed some mistakes in your mix, i'm just hearing one between babylon beach and lost buddha. the passing could have been a bit different here. or how i would have done it at least :P but i'm not a dj. i just make mixes up in my mind.

at the first listen, the mix is great, i feel like dancing. and after this mix, i'll have to put Apsara on :P

offcourse you should, i mean who on earth would be as stupid as to master his mixes :huh: and on psyradio station, they just have better hardware mate.....they're not gonna waste their time mastering dj-mixes :lol:

400006[/snapback]

I know that the tracks are mastered already but a mix isn´t just putting tracks together and that´s it, you have to look if a track is louder and has much more bass as the track before you have to eid it.

I know that the tracks are mastered already but a mix isn´t just putting tracks together and that´s it, you have to look if a track is louder and has much more bass as the track before you have to eid it.

400011[/snapback]

Thats what you have gain and an equalizer for :) You dont need to edit your tracks before you play them.

Or am I to assume that you think that all djs play on computers?! :)

Anyways, on a good mixer, you will see your queue output, and you can compare the tracks to eachother, then you need to add/remove lows, mids and/or highs, or sometimes some gain +/- will do.

This is something that takes long time to "master", and you just have to try and try and try. The best thing to do in the beginning, when you teach yourself how to dj, is to play with tracks at home, that you know differ a lot in Mastering, this way you get to traine on those knobs :)

• 3 months later...

aha, was this the psychedelic.be rain?

the aka koen/seraph/sideffect/rain?

haha... really?

...looks like he's known on every goddamn psyforum :D

but whatever or whoever, still curious for that mix... B)

@ moni: nice, that would be much appreciated :)

peaz

Shame really. Annoying though he often was I sometimes miss him on here. Oh well.

501248[/snapback]

Yes, it was funnier, i alzo miss some guys who made good trancediscussions, everyone here is in the Offtopic forum and there are almost no disscusions about trance. Were are they all?

Rain IS banned - under all his numerous aliasses...

501247[/snapback]

you wish, :P

told you I'm unbannable and always will be :D

I'm not here cause there's nothing to find anything for me here,

I had my days, just like I had them on the belgian forum,

but that will stop too, my interest stops after a while and internet gets annoying

I told mars I wouldn't post but for this mix I'm making an exception,

it's 100 procent goatrance, a bit too melodic imo but a good warm upper and

every dj likes some feedback so putting the mix back on line seems safe for me :)

and moni don't upload the mix, I remixed it lately and it'll be on line in two weeks on the belgian forum,

I'll send you the the download link on msn my love ;)

gotta go lot's of studying and working to do, I'm not posting so don't ask ;)

and I'm already spamming the belgian forum too much so :lol:

lot's of peace and have a good time all the time,

I'm meeting mars in real life within a month but the conversation will not be If I'm getting back on psynews,

I really don't miss it, lost my connection to it sorry,

everyone I had fun with is gone, some are still here but still long time I spoken them, sometimes on msn,

bye koen

(rain, ooooooh god I hate that name damn you california sunshine back in 1998 :lol: )

;)

• 4 weeks later...

Give us a link!

give us a link to goa!!!!

505654[/snapback]

yes give us a link please, I tried to download this a few times already, but never works ... (i also got the mail with it and found it on psychedelic.be when that was still online, but it simply doesn't work here)

the tracklist looks like it's really my cup of tea :)