When did it all go wrong with Yahel?

Cinos

I just listened to his first CD. Unlike all of the others, this one really made my go "whoah". I ordered it directly... but where did this edge go? Why does he only make cheap trash nowadays? :unsure:

He's making commercial trance now, still like his music but the Waves Of Sound album is my favourite album by him.

nothing went wrong with yahel...

he just didn't envolve with the rest...

if you listen to his new cd he just using his typical old sounds in a morning fullon way...

but that sucks... it's sound to cheezy....

because when the morning fullon came up everybody is bashing off the cheezy stuff...

but when yahel released his first album it was also super cheezy but everybody liked it very much...

why ??? cause he was the first one to release such a cheezy trance...

now everybody is bored with all that cheezy stuff and he's like creating super cheezy fullon and totally not scoring...

he just did what he always did... but WE changed, he didn't...

and that was a mistake of him not thinking what the goa crowd wants...

at the other hand other people will like it a lot but the old yahel fans dislike it...

that's my imo....

I don't agree about not evolving. He evolved, but in the section of commercial trance. He has also released some 12" on commercial labels and not psy labels, I guess this says enough. And even back in the days the Wave Of Sound album a lot of people hated him with a passion just because his music is too soft for him.

I don't agree about not evolving. He evolved, but in the section of commercial trance. He has also released some 12"  on commercial labels and not psy labels, I guess this says enough. And even back in the days the Wave Of Sound album a lot of people hated him with a passion just because his music is too soft for him.

394158[/snapback]

exactly

when did he went right in the first place? :D

394222[/snapback]

Depends on your taste, I like his new releases since I also enjoy listening to clubtrance (or whatever name the people here give it). ;)

First album. This is definetly good melodic (psy)trance.

394223[/snapback]

true when yahel's first albums came out on the dancefloor everybody went crazy...

I remember ;)

The answer is: after the release of his third album.

I agree that his first album is very good, just like the second one. For example Last Man In The Universe is one of the best melodic track after the Goa period.