1. Aerobic

2. Neovibration

3. Hi thinking

4. Master control

5. Reborn

6. Chemical disorder

7. Loudness

8. Teletranceporter

I'm not going to give my vision of this cd for one time...

I don't want to to influence you @ all... I listened to this cd 14 times this weekend together with a friend...

JUST LISTEN AND MAKE UP YOUR OWN MIND !

let me know...

I'm curious...

negative respond is always welcome too, discussing about taste is uselles... but I just hope I helped some people with opening this thread...

peace koen :)

AP RECORDS SHOW CART

Lamat:

Master Control 

Posted Image

1. Aerobic

2. Neovibration

3. Hi thinking

4. Master control

5. Reborn

6. Chemical disorder

7. Loudness

8. Teletranceporter

I'm not going to give my vision of this cd for one time...

I don't want to to influence you @ all...

JUST LISTEN AND MAKE UP YOUR OWN MIND !

peace koen  :)

390679[/snapback]

Yes and No.

There is an LP version of Master Control, but it has different tunes on it. THAT version is fantastic, and has some insane tunes on it. the CD version is mediocre and doesnt have those outstanding tracks on it.

silly if you as me.

here.

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/Vinyls/apr/apr1ep143.html

listen to the LP version. "Hypercore" is fantastic, yet it doesnt feature on the CD. wtf?

The samples sound very nice, another CD for my wantlist. I think they added some new/different tracks on the vinyl so people who like it will buy the vinyl and the CD (I will do for example...).

The samples sound very nice, another CD for my wantlist. I think they added some new/different tracks on the vinyl so people who like it will buy the vinyl and the CD (I will do for example...).

390728[/snapback]

yeah, the vinyl rocks. but it totally blows donkies that Hypercore isnt on the cd.. <_< . i wont be buying the cd for this very reason.

Just judging from the samples I would say that I like Master Control way more than the new Mr. Peculiar album. But I'll give it a try at my local shop when I see it.

I listened to this album a couple of days ago,its ok but nothing worth buying(imo)

i suggest to check out the mr.peculiar album insted if you want high coality full on.

390736[/snapback]

I don't like the direction Peculiar have gone at all. His album Elements released in 2002 was one of the bests album that year imo. I don't know what happend to him since then :/

Edit: I'll give Mind-Dala another shot right now :)

hmm..i dont have his first album so i have nothing to compare with.....but i know many psy heads do prefeer his first album....i will have to check it out...ive read somewere its more on the dark side,witch suits me just fine.

I have the first Mr. Peculiar album and you are right about it, it sounded way darker than the new material (again, just judging from the samples and the track on the Spiritzone comp).

well I listened to this album on very expinseve speakers @ my friends place (digtalcult)

we analyzed the ablum totally from beginning to end....

and I say it's fucking good fullon ;)

well I listened to this album on very expinseve speakers @ my friends place (digtalcult)

we analyzed the ablum totally from beginning to end....

and I say it's fucking good fullon  ;)

390829[/snapback]

omfg Rain's got a friend with expensive speakers that is released and they hang out at his place and analyze albums from the beginning to end!!111 Man, can you sign over here? thank you!

;)

Frankly speaking, I didn't like it :(

Yes and No.

There is an LP version of Master Control, but it has different tunes on it. THAT version is fantastic, and has some insane tunes on it. the CD version is mediocre and doesnt have those outstanding tracks on it.

silly if you as me.

here.

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/Vinyls/apr/apr1ep143.html

listen to the LP version. "Hypercore" is fantastic, yet it doesnt feature on the CD. wtf?

390680[/snapback]

Fully agree, i don't like full on any more but i like this album, pure blast, great melodies.

omfg Rain's got a friend with expensive speakers that is released and they hang out at his place and analyze albums from the beginning to end!!111 Man, can you sign over here? thank you!

390835[/snapback]

hey man I don't know if you are an 'image boy' but I'm not so,

if you inteprete this as building image fine by me :rolleyes:

the friend of mine is also a dj and wanted to use one track from that cd but wanted to know which one was the best for his set so that's why we listened to it 14 times...

Didn´t like it....nothing new for me in this album.

390883[/snapback]

100% correct nothing new...

but the way they use the morning fullon forumula comparing to other clones it's fabulous I say....

Yeah , i didn´t want to take credit from the artist with my statement but im not attached to this kind of psy anymore. Anyway for the ones who like, it´s definetly

a good album.

I think it sucks, sounds like it's been released a million times before.

It really bores the shit out of me.

my honest opinion, definetly not my kind of music.

Tiesto has better tunes then this.

Auwwwch, beneath the belt :P

Lamat is pretty decent full on yes.

I think E-Jekt made one of the bests full on albums this year.

390740[/snapback]

I really agree on the E-jekt part, one of the best full on cd's this year definately (A2D2 and High Robot are awwwesome fine tracks!)

Lamat... bores me to the bone.. poor mediocre crappy melody stuff.. not interesting imo

Tiesto has better tunes then this.

Auwwwch, beneath the belt  :P

391318[/snapback]

lol, cant agree with that, but yes, nothing new to see here

i woudnt mind hearing it, but certainly not buying it.

p.s. I'll go check E-Jekt right away

(lol what an influence from starwars)