Blue Planet Corporation - Cosmic Dancer

amphiton

Aeon Records has just released a (proggy) compilation called Refresh, it features Blue Planet Corporation's track - Cosmic Dancer (138 bpm). The rest of the this VA is very enjoyable too! Recommended!

Personally I find it amazing and it hasn't gone far from the BPC sound, unlike most of the old school guys.

@ PsyShop

Looking for more feedback.

Blue Planet Corporation next album will be released by Exposure Productions next year.

Just few more details to arrange and soon more information will be available to you.

The only thing that i can assure you is that Gabriel is back to business for good so expect more tracks and live appearences by him all around the world plus many collaborations with his good friends Jaia and Silicon Sound.

I see the old-school influences, very cool idea. But the track is (only judging from the samples) still too progressive for me. I'll give it another try when I see the CD in a shop.

Just have to join the fan club here...:)

Gabriel has released three great tracks this year:

-Chilled track on V/A Quality Relaxation (Chill Tribe Records)

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/ctr/ctr1cd001.html

-Trippy track on V/A Hunters (Red Cells Records)

http://www.saikosounds.com/english/display...ase.asp?id=4961

-Proggy track on V/A Refresh (Aeon Records)

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/aeo/aeo1cd002.html

Really looking forward to his album...

Blue Planet Corporation next album will be released by Exposure Productions next year.

Just few more details to arrange and soon more information will be available to you.

The only thing that i can assure you is that Gabriel is back to business for good so expect more tracks and live appearences by him all around the world plus many collaborations with his good friends Jaia and Silicon Sound.

387239[/snapback]

Nice to hear that :) You could drop interesting info here from time to time, you know ;)

These tracks sound a bit dirty... :huh:

So looking forward to the album.

387239[/snapback]

amazing and something to look forward too....

blue planet has experience so I expect a lot :)