Infected Mushroom - Becoming Insane

pr0fane

DO NOT CLICK! Link crashes Firefox! (attempts loading file as text)

OPEN IN IE!

And if that is what we can expect from IM, I'm getting rid of all their CDs just for the sake of it. Burn them or something.

Didn't crash my firefox.. yes it tried opening as text but it didn't crash.. far from it. Are you low on memory?

380461[/snapback]

It didn't exactly crash, but stuck up loading the file for ages, so I cad'd my way out. Not low on memory, far from it.

It didn't exactly crash, but stuck up loading the file for ages, so I cad'd my way out. Not low on memory, far from it.

380467[/snapback]

I suppose there's something else wrong with your computer then. Perhaps a cpu from the wrong manufacturer.. B)

380467[/snapback]

I suppose there's something else wrong with your computer then. Perhaps a cpu from the wrong manufacturer..  B)

380470[/snapback]

geeks :P

it crahsed mine too, but thats cause the internal file system did not recognized the format and it tried to open it as a text.. 4 megs of text, course it's going to hang... unless you have a couple of gigs to spare in your RAM or in the virtual memory and i sure as hell dont :P

firefox has this pesky habit of using all resources to display files, no matter how big it is... i dunno if they fixed the issues in later versions, but i hate upgrading my FF, every time i do i loose all skins cause they upgarde every week or something.. annoying...

geeks :P

it crahsed mine too, but thats cause the internal file system did not recognized the format and it tried to open it as a text.. 4 megs of text, course it's going to hang... unless you have a couple of gigs to spare in your RAM or in the virtual memory and i sure as hell dont :P

1.5 gb ddr 400 mhz in dual channel seems to be enough. are you on intel or amd?

it's been said before but let's say it again...

dudev realy realy shouldn't sing @ his live acts  :rolleyes:

380857[/snapback]

true. but when they record a track, they somehow distort his voice and it comes out very good, in i wish for example he sings great imo

Haha, and whos the girl?! She looks fit, but she seems to be a major fan, she knows all the text and sheeeeet :)

380917[/snapback]

:lol: I noticed that too... maybe it was better she song :D