cangrejo

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Use the search next time :angry:

360590[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

oh, hey, i got moderated at isratrance. i think it was my 3rd post or so.

they sent me an PM.

*remembers the horse's head thingie*

:lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry guys, I know I'm alittle late but still I have to make this comment.

as you told you have nothing to hide, so please tell us :how many cds did you buy this last year?

i speak about new cds with full price not second hand or discounted ones ;)

(personally i've bought 7 cds without counting second hand or discounted prices).

7 cds :blink: I'm impressed.

I'm a Bedroom dj (and not a rich guy) and in the last year I've bought over 50 psytrance cds, all at full price (saikosounds).

Should I be making reviews?!!!

Le lotus bleu - you really should act as you say, c'os to me it doesn´t seem that way.

Peace

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

Sorry guys, I know I'm alittle late but still I have to make this comment.

as you told you have nothing to hide, so please tell us :how many cds did you buy this last year?

i speak about new cds with full price not second hand or discounted ones ;)

(personally i've bought 7 cds without counting second hand or discounted prices).

7 cds :blink: I'm impressed.

I'm a Bedroom dj (and not a rich guy) and in the last year I've bought over 50 psytrance cds, all at full price (saikosounds).

Should I be making reviews?!!!

Le lotus bleu - you really should act as you say, c'os to me it doesn´t seem that way.

Peace

360767[/snapback]

mate i'm not dj, so i don't need to buy everything that got released.

I buy if i really like that's all, btw i've found lots of stuffs at second hand & discounted prices.

i'm very proud of you buying these cds , i hope you like'm all :) .

For the personn who claim that selling or trading is the same:

it's only written on promo: not for sale, it's never mentionned about trade.

If it was, i won't do it.

The promos i propose to trade, comes from labels from which i stop the contact, and i employed all them in order to promote them a minimum at least before trading them (in order not to fool labels).

The huge difference between selling or trading promos is :money.

Imagine someone gave a gift for xmas that you don't like, you have 3 possibilities:

1)you keep it (if you got enough place)

2)you go back to a shop to recover some cash

3)you go back to a shop to trade it with something else

Personally for me a promo is a gift, as a matter by trading it, i just consider i rearrange it , in order to fit me better, and new cd obtained is perceived as the new promo instead, everybody is winning.

When you sell promos it just means for me, you've got a total disrespect for people, your true goal is to earn easy money with something you didn't pay, here everybody got fooled, except the seller.

Concerning the fact, i'd be a leecher myselg coz i mainly give marks above 8/10, it's another lies from DP.

Because it's without counting all the several Com.pact i've bashed, the Trancelucent ones

furthermore recently i've only recommended Tri-force + Mandalavandalz albums& Dirty South compilation,

Squaremeat & Ocelot's albums got 8/10, all the rest was under 8/10 (Theta Frequencies, Subculture,Psytories,Psyfactor,Mushy Mysteries,Megalopsy,Ignis Fatuu,Rabani,Vox Draconis ...)

Gnagnagnagnagna...bashing....gnagnagnagnanga...complaining....gnagnagnagnagna...justifying.....gnagnagnagnagna...more bashing....gnagnagnagnagna....more complaining....

I'm fed up with all that anger and shit, even more on the general forum.

What should have been a decent post is pure SHIT now.

I don't have the time to moderate or find enough moderators, so please be adult with each other and get each other's phone number, call and yell at each other !

If you want to bullshit > offtopic

If you know what you're going to write will lead to problems > don't

If you can't make a post without criticizing people > leave

If you suspect everyone > stop doing drugs

If you can't have humour > stop Paris' tube

If you can't help ruining posts > die

Let's see on the recent topics...

Things that ruined Psy Trance for you

The official bitchin' topic

THE OFFICIAL BITCHING TOPIC ?

My concern is to have an HELPful forum, not a bitching forum.

This is not against you FP, this is general.

Shit, i'm closing this thread, too bad, could have been interesting with different people.

mars.