Which fullon release do you like completely ?

Guest Rain

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Difficult for me to say that, because I like many Full On projects with their releases.  :)

322788[/snapback]

that means you have the aswers I want... what's your top 10 ????

Kindzadza and Friends - 13th Dimension connection.

this is full on right? quliaty stuff in my opinion.

322792[/snapback]

yés that is dark fullon indeed :)

An album that has not been mentioned (and I guess people call this full-on):

Space Cat - Mechanical Dream

Best fucking album of 2004 if you ask me. Every track is a piece of art for my ears. I know some people (lemmiwinks for example if I remember right) say that after some time it gets boring and loses its magic but I'm listening to it again now and I still think it's brilliant.

Best fucking album of 2004 if you ask me. Every track is a piece of art for my ears. I know some people (lemmiwinks for example if I remember right) say that after some time it gets boring and loses its magic but I'm listening to it again now and I still think it's brilliant.

324559[/snapback]

I've listened to that one before and liked it... will listen again to see if I feel what you feel ;)

I really hope so, for me this album didn't get the appriciation it would have deserved.

It also has interesting basslines in some part of the tracks if ask me, better than the standart full-on bassline. And it has a unique Space Cat feeling for me as his older albums.

Fullcolor - Utopia

Hux Flux - Division by Zero, has some great moments

Hydroponic - aquabatics - so it was clubby... i don't care...

Magnetrixx - Phase Shift, awsome...  B)

Vibrasphere - Limewire (the whole thing is great)

silicon sound - pure analog - not sure now but... back in the day... need to hear again

digital talk - new age surf

319017[/snapback]

Haven't heard all of those artists, but Vibrasphere is definetely not full-on, probably as far from it as you can get actually. Wouldn't categorize Hux Flux as full-on either, but maybe that's just me.

Hey, Rain and Ale agrees on something! What's the world coming to??  :lol:

328014[/snapback]

:lol: true... for one time he's not bashing off...

woow I need to treashure this moment :D

324559[/snapback]

i have a friend who loves this cd just as much as you do and seeing as how the man is an upcoming producer (with the three 3 years of sound engineering and all) and one of the people that introduce me to this genre i trust his taste :)

Haven't heard all of those artists, but Vibrasphere is definetely not full-on, probably as far from it as you can get actually. Wouldn't categorize Hux Flux as full-on either, but maybe that's just me.

325244[/snapback]

alright mr.squarepants what would categorize hux flux as then? maybe limewirew was very progressive... it's been a while since i last heard to be honest... his later work makes it unclear in what flow they move to begin with tho...