Best Oldschoolers...

seraph

well for sure its not Astral Projection, God do I hate that sound... I've voted X-Dream because they were the first ever to get me into Goatrance anyway.. I remember before hearing them I just thought Psytrance was that neurotic overproduced trance. in that time FSOL, The Orb, Deadstock and many many whitelabels in Techno and Trance + labels such as R&S, Eye.Q or Harthouse were mucho better to spend my time on...

Juno. What the heck did Etnica/Pleiadians make that was so good?

well for me, i think Pleidians is highly overrated except for this old downtempo track called 'deep frequencies' - perhaps one of the few classics that still really freaks people up on a festival-camp in the early hours...

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well for me,  i think Pleidians is highly overrated except for this old downtempo track called 'deep frequencies' - perhaps one of the few classics that still really freaks people up on a festival-camp in the early hours...

321202[/snapback]

I say IFO rocks B)

Hey, where's Eat Static?? They would've been my choice, but from that list I pick Juno Reactor.

321569[/snapback]

As I said, I can't believe I missed them when I made the poll... :huh:

Start with explaining how Mystica got in there.

321777[/snapback]

Hmm yeah, I can't see what Asia 2001 is doing there either. But what the hell, it's hard to get it 100% right I guess....  B)

321892[/snapback]

Ummm, both of those artists started making trance music early, back in 1995, Asia 2001 developed goa sound, and even though he wasn't that innovative he contributed the scene a lot...

Mystica is not nitzhonot producer only...they had many goa trance songs and beside only one official album they made lots of goa singles before...

Mystica is not nitzhonot producer only...they had many goa trance songs and beside only one official album they made lots of goa singles before...

321935[/snapback]

the mystica nitzhonot discussion :rolleyes:

Mystica haven't made any goa tracks, at least they're not on Age Of Innocence.

321949[/snapback]

well its goatrance with nitzhonot influences... the bassline is hard but is just like cosmosis and cosmosis isn't nitzhonot either.... the melodies are very different from nitzhonot... more waves no tunes.....

he created more work then age of true ....but that was indeed more nitzhonot I believe...

well its goatrance with nitzhonot influences... the bassline is hard but is just like cosmosis and cosmosis isn't nitzhonot either.... the melodies are very different from nitzhonot... more waves no tunes.....

he created more work then age of true ....but that was indeed more nitzhonot I believe...

321953[/snapback]

Age Of Innocence IS NOT Nitzhonot !

It is pure melodic trance, nitzhonot is childish, too fast music, that one was sophisticated...

Age Of Innocence IS NOT Nitzhonot !

It is pure melodic trance, nitzhonot is childish, too fast music, that one was sophisticated...

323095[/snapback]

I didn't say it was nithzonot... nitzhonot influences... read seraph ;)

yea mysticas also kinda nitz influenced but i love them!  :D

324187[/snapback]

:) there great... mabye an example for your new project ;)

some mysitca waves/basslines would be nice :)

I voted COSMOSIS...but geez.....that list is hard!!!

Chi-A.D., Hallucinogen, Prana, Green Nuns.....man....and ASTRAL! but lately i've been consumed with COSMOSIS so...for now my vote goes to Bilbo. ;)

I voted COSMOSIS...but geez.....that list is hard!!!

Chi-A.D., Hallucinogen, Prana, Green Nuns.....man....and ASTRAL! but lately i've been consumed with COSMOSIS so...for now my vote goes to Bilbo.  ;)

324808[/snapback]

It is hard, I know but what would happend if I haven't named them all ?

I already forgot about Eat Static and was flamed.... ;)

So many great artists. I could have voted for many. But if I have to pick one... the choice was easy: Astral Projection.

326075[/snapback]

It was hard for me too but somehow Pleiadians/Etnica guys stole the show, they are so spacey and cyberdelic that I can't get enough of them, ever... :)

seraph i think you forgot "The Infinity Project".....

:o

332148[/snapback]

Someone mentioned it before and I was amazed how could I have missed them...

Druggy head... <_<

Someone mentioned it before and I was amazed how could I have missed them...

Druggy head... <_<

332151[/snapback]

you can't put them alll in a poll that's impossible...

• 4 weeks later...

Hallucinogen of course. I look at the credits for almost any of my fav trax (from TIP, Doof etc) and mr P is contributing on almost every single one :/

The way he weaves all the sounds & meldies together is just amaaaazing.

Doof, Cosmosis, TIP, Psychaos & Gnotr are good runners up.

And of course Phreaky, if only for Paranormal Activity, the best nighttime track EVER!