Best Oldschoolers...

seraph

many of you guys choose koxbox... I never listenend to koxbox that much...

can you recommend his best album please  :)

315449[/snapback]

FOREVER AFTER !

But DRAGON TALES is almost as good... ;)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MFG for me without a.n.y. doubt... It are the only ones that managed to create an album in every style, still insanely psychedelic... In fact I know no weak tracks of them... But this is all personal taste of course :)

315452[/snapback]

I absolutely agree Anoebis ! No bad tracks from them for me too...

But I had to choose Pleiadians/Etnica crew cause they released so much of good stuff as well, even more than MFG... ;)

FOREVER AFTER !

But DRAGON TALES is almost as good... ;)

315453[/snapback]

I listen to it directly tomorrow... I have it but didn't pay any attention to it...

after studying :)

thanx for the tip....

I absolutely agree Anoebis ! No bad tracks from them for me too...

But I had to choose Pleiadians/Etnica crew cause they released so much of good stuff as well, even more than MFG... ;)

315456[/snapback]

yap, i voted for mfg too...

maybe their latest album[The Message] was a bit weaker, and a bit bit bit full-on-ishm it was definitely not bad, or even mediocre i would say it's average/a bit above average , anywayz my favourite mfg albums are The Prophecy and Project Genesis [ The Prophecy being my favourite]...

I am highly expecting their upcoming album which was announced to be released until the end of 2005 by Hommega Records, and i really hope they dont sell out :D

yap, i voted for mfg...

maybe their latest album[The Message] was a bit weaker, and a bit bit bit full-on-ishm it was definitely not bad, or even mediocre i would say it's average/a bit above average , anywayz my favourite mfg albums are The Prophecy and Project Genesis [ The Prophecy being my favourite]...

I am highly expecting their upcoming album which was announced to be released until the end of 2005 by Hommega Records, and i really hope they dont sell out :D

315472[/snapback]

The Message was weaker but it was way better than a bit above average, I think it is very good album, since I consider ALL of their first three TIMELESS CLASSICS...Plus the number of singles they released was good and they were all great singles...

I am also harldy waiting for their next one... :)

Well, I agree that The Message was a little weaker... BUT, it was also way ahead of it's time! This could be played at the usual party now without having a generation-difference :)

I also love the Etnica/Pleiadians tribe of course, but what they started to create afterwards was SO wrong that they lost my vote... Also I know some older tracks of them that I don't like... And I don't have that with MFG :P

Well, I agree that The Message was a little weaker... BUT, it was also way ahead of it's time! This could be played at the usual party now without having a generation-difference :)

I also love the Etnica/Pleiadians tribe of course, but what they started to create afterwards was SO wrong that they lost my vote... Also I know some older tracks of them that I don't like... And I don't have that with MFG :P

315616[/snapback]

Yeah, I didn't even counted last Etnica efforts but first 3 Etnica albums and 2 by Pleiadians plus heaps of great goa singles does the trick for me... ;)

For me too, but please vote one.. :P

315385[/snapback]

I voted for X-dream, but it was DAAAAAAAAAAAAMN hard to choose!!!

you forgot Boris Blenn, btw!!! he would have been my no. 1!!!!

Guest Astro Cortex

I'd vote for Eat Static if they were on the list, I guess they had quite an influence on some of the artists we can vote as 'best oldschoolers' here.

From the list it's either Hallucinogen, Juno Reactor or Koxbox for me.

I chose Hallucinogen, but only to tease all those Etnica/Pleiadians worshippers :P

I'd vote for Eat Static if they were on the list, I guess they had quite an influence on some of the artists we can vote as 'best oldschoolers' here.

From the list it's either Hallucinogen, Juno Reactor or Koxbox for me.

I chose Hallucinogen, but only to tease all those Etnica/Pleiadians worshippers :P

319259[/snapback]

I feel teased... :P:)

But only cause I forgot about Eat Static... :rolleyes:

I feel teased... :P:)

But only cause I forgot about Eat Static... :rolleyes:

320307[/snapback]

"Shame on you! Triple shame!" (direct quote from my lövley english teacher from comprehensive school :wub: she had loads of these... "work work work! there's always something to do!")

Go to the corner of the room and your not allowed to leave that spot until you have learned your lesson young man! Eat Static belooongs to all Polls! ...about oldschool... about best oldschool... :)

Guest The Journey Man Project

Prana all the way... the first time I heard Alien Pets when I was tripping years ago :ph34r::blink::D About the only trip that I'd say was worth the journey...