Psyshop CD of the week

so true...this miditec is big crap!!! sounds like a 2 yeas old baby done it...this is no psy trance.

about psyshop,the problem with psyshop(and its more then a year)that they start distribute some labels(but the worst & all the new ones) so they are promote them. like cd of the week , charts & etc.

i only buy thru saikosound or trance-shop.

i dont trust psyshop anymore......

ah, usta records.

i don't know where they got my e-mail address from, but apparently i am receiving emails with new releases from usta.

anyone else receives the emails?

ok, checked the samples myself.

i bet he did the album in 1 week or something .. cause it sure sounds...well, you know .. let's say "he's not too well prepared".

thus the "CD of the week".

Well first there were Beat Hackers that tried to immitate Infected Mushroom and did it pretty badly.

Then they split and we got Trauma and Miditec.

The Trauma album was released a while ago and was bad.

And now this, and it's bad.

Conclusion: choose another work.

309417[/snapback]

but they are pretty good in making bad music :) u can't deny it

lol @ cinos...

i totally agree with u man..

psyshop keeps promoting the boring full-on stuff... they cannot be trusted at all, and i sure will never buy anything from them...

i would rather give money to saikosounds, who seem like much nicer people, in it for the right reason...

ol @ cinos...

i totally agree with u man..

psyshop keeps promoting the boring full-on stuff... they cannot be trusted at all, and i sure will never buy anything from them...

i would rather give money to saikosounds, who seem like much nicer people, in it for the right reason...

Oh, come on! Psyshop provotes everything because they only care to sell more cds (obviously). Check the comments in EVERY release. They're the same=Great release, awesome debut album and blah,blah whatever style the cd is.

what's ur point ormion??

u agree with me or not?

Of course I agree with you.

I'm just saying that Psyshop promotes everything in one or another way and not just this crappy full on. Every release according to the Psyshop comments is pure gold!

The Trauma album was released a while ago and was bad.

And now this, and it's bad.

Conclusion: choose another work.

309417[/snapback]

there already is a rock band called Trauma. it's been active for a few years now. oh well.