Spindrift Morning Mix 0705

Spindrift

I recorded down this little set a couple of weeks ago and figured that it could be a nice idea to share it in here.

It's a 73 minutes ~100Mb 190k VBR mp3 with some morning tunes mixed together.

I don't have a tracklist , but some artists featured is:

Noble Savage

Moodsyne

Dantalians

Proteus

Error Corrective

Leenuz

Spakci Takci

Hope you enjoy it.

Spindrift Morning Mix mp3

I thought I been flooding the market with my tracks already ;)

27 tracks made available in less than a year should be enough for even the most dedicated fans... so a mix should be nice for a change I figured :)

The artists featured is well worth a listen IMO....and I play a lot with loops and FX in the mix so even if you heard som tracks they will sound quite different.

So just check it out and stop bitching OK :)

The artists featured is well worth a listen IMO....and I play a lot with loops and FX in the mix so even if you heard som tracks they will sound quite different.

So just check it out and stop bitching OK :)

299613[/snapback]

:lol:

i will check it out, half the names don't ring a bell though :unsure: might as well get to know them

Thanks ppl for taking time to check it out.

@nick_InZoMNiAC

Yes...it's a bit full-onish I agree.

With Goa you mean old school I presume, cause in Goa nowadays it's mostly spun records in the morning, which I can't really stand either.

I really try to dig out some moring music that sounds a bit different and also reminds me about the olden days.

But I also find it boring with music that sounds just like something from 95, so that don't leave much music left to choose from, but I'm personally very happy that there actually is coming some music now that pleases my taste for morning music.

I only played night music usually otherwise for a few years since there have been a lot more intresting music for that IMO.

Thanks ppl for taking time to check it out.

@nick_InZoMNiAC

Yes...it's a bit full-onish I agree.

With Goa you mean old school I presume, cause in Goa nowadays it's mostly spun records in the morning, which I can't really stand either.

I really try to dig out some moring music that sounds a bit different and also reminds me about the olden days.

But I also find it boring with music that sounds just like something from 95, so that don't leave much music left to choose from, but I'm personally very happy that there actually is coming some music now that pleases my taste for morning music.

I only played night music usually otherwise for a few years since there have been a lot more intresting music for that IMO.

300232[/snapback]

yes when i say goa i mean older classics from MFG, Chi-A.D,Transwave, space tribe, california sunshine, a.p, asia2001,shakta and so on...

from new stuff i enjoyed Electric Universe - Cosmic Experience which is fullon but also keeps a few old elements...

• 3 months later...

Hi Spindrift !

I downloaded your mix a while ago and I must say I like it very much. It's very psychedelic AND punchy (which is quite hard to find nowadays IMO) and it's also dark but not too much (I know, it's supposed to be a morning mix :) ). Some might think I'm overreacting but I think this is probably the best "full-on" stuff I heard since the good old days (97 and before). Maybe something a little more melodic would be even better...but let's not complain, this comp of tracks is still really amazing !

SO... :) To Spindrift and to all the people who heard this mix, could you please recommend me some similar stuff ? I would really appreciate.

Thanks to all and especially to Spindrift for this great great mix!

BYE !

Is there an E-Mantra track?  :huh:

364924[/snapback]

I'm sorry Amphiton but there's no tracklist available, only a list of artists featured in the set. Check the first post of this thread.

I'm still waiting for some similar recommendations :)

Thanks guys.

@amphiton

No...I don't recall putting any E-Mantra track in that mix.

As for recommendations I don't know really.

Many of the tracks is available on www.resonantearth.com

There is also a few from the "Wild Rumpus" compilation.

For other music is a similar style....I really don't know that much that is released.

I find it very hard to find decent music on Albums/Compilations...most of it is too much stylized and formularic.

At least from what I have been listening thru...which was quite much in the summer preparing for a couple of sets.

So sorry I can not be of more help....I really wish that there was loads of music I could recommend :(