Schlab 007 ready

D-Dave

Ok kids, you have waited and waited and now its here!

Schlab 007, purple, physical straight on night music, proper full-on. The way full-on used to be and should be. You´ll probably think its dark and scary and fucked up, and OK maybe a little, but not a lot. Its dance music, but of course its probably good to trip to. Not that anybody here does it.

Here´s the tracklisting:

botfb - amor and psyche

ka-sol - fucked up

botfb - am radio

ka-sol - whalebacktrack

botfb - natt

botfb - sick circus

exakkt abstrakkt - hellraiser

döda hundens kyrka - jetta power

duck off - mozart firefox

Exakt abstrakt is Lulle from Ka-SoL and Duck off is Dj Ifan and Procs.

I think this is the best compilation so far, which doesnt mean a little. The buddhas tracks for instance are all included in the sets we play live and they really work on the dancefloor. I would mention the word "killers" if it wasnt worn out already... I love the Fucked up track and Hellraiser and the 2 last are a bit noisy, but truly nght music. :)

I´ll make sure the compilation is available for order on monday at the latest at listen.to/Schlab

Let the freak flag fly!

You KNOW you can count me in on this =) Looks really solid, have heard some of the tracks before and those alone make it worth every penny.

Ok kids, you have waited and waited and now its here!

Schlab 007, purple, physical straight on night music, proper full-on. The way full-on used to be and should be. You´ll probably think its dark and scary and fucked up, and OK maybe a little, but not a lot. Its dance music, but of course its probably good to trip to. Not that anybody here does it.

Here´s the tracklisting:

botfb - amor and psyche

ka-sol - fucked up

botfb -  am radio

ka-sol -  whalebacktrack

botfb - natt

botfb - sick circus

exakkt abstrakkt - hellraiser

döda hundens kyrka - jetta power

Exakt abstrakt is Lulle from Ka-SoL and Duck off is Dj Ifan and Procs.

I think this is the best compilation so far, which doesnt mean a little. The buddhas tracks for instance are all included in the sets we play live and they really work on the dancefloor. I would mention the word "killers" if it wasnt worn out already... I love the Fucked up track and Hellraiser and the 2 last are a bit noisy, but truly nght music. :)

I´ll make sure the compilation is available for order on monday at the latest at listen.to/Schlab

Let the freak flag fly!

293416[/snapback]

good news Dave!

by the way, i wondered (on another thread) when Battle of the future Buddhas will release a 3rd album, i guess you can answer me :)

good news Dave!

by the way, i wondered (on another thread) when Battle of the future Buddhas will release a 3rd album, i guess you can answer me :)

293437[/snapback]

Uh, I dont know. We we´re working on something like a 3rd album, but dropped it and picked it up again and dropped it, never seriously got started and yada yada yada.

The good news though is that some of the tracks that were supposed to be on an eventual 3rd album is on this compilation instead, and they are the best of the tracks we´ve made recently. Hope that makes up for it.

It would however be fun to get a 3rd album out. Hm. Bring us new experiences, new influences, drugs that dont kill us and with no side effects (...) and a lot of money and we´ll come up with something. :)

Nice!

Although I don't mean to be an unapreciative s.o.b., but perhaps one day we can hear another schlabb2 style comp? :ph34r: I would instantly piss myself...

293461[/snapback]

Schlab 009 will be PINK! :)

We got a few real nice melodic tracks for that one. We will try to make it cheesy, but it will end up as driving trance anyway. :) So yeah, something like 002, maybe even softer.

hey dave,what a fucking title mate...i believe its born from the ashes of "kedves utasunk" or im wrong??

293503[/snapback]

You´re wrong. :) It got nothing to do with this track, its Procs and Ifan, the first non-Uppsala artists to be included on a Schlab compilation. They just spewed this one out and it sounds a lot, as Ukiro hinted at. :)

Whooooah!! New döda hundens kyrka track !! Meweh

Great great news ! @@

BTW.......where is Marchaos  :unsure:

293676[/snapback]

Yeah and its a real bastard of a track. We recorded the sounds from Marchaos WV Jetta, hence the name, which sounded like total shit. We got the fan, the doors, the engine, the radio, the vipers and ourselves screaming through the recording. And on top of that some Skinny Puppy samples and a lot of industrial sounds. Its pretty fucked up. :)

Marchaos has no inspiration sadly. He tries to start but cant finish anything. However we started working on another Döda Hundens Kyrka track a few weeks ago, it may turn out to be something.

pwn3d!

dave could i order the whole packet maybe?

the schlab series+the 2 BOTFB cd's? i know you've done it befre so maybee......

293436[/snapback]

You can order the lot, in a few hours when I updated the site. :)

Marchaos has no inspiration sadly. He tries to start but cant finish anything. However we started working on another Döda Hundens Kyrka track a few weeks ago, it may turn out to be something.

294264[/snapback]

:unsure:

Thats weird because when he came in Athens he told us that his track in 7 will be the darkest and weirdest he ever made and this was a pretty exciting promise....duwh anyway,he is lazy and a great guy,we like him!

Schlab 009 will be PINK! :)

We got a few real nice melodic tracks for that one. We will try to make it cheesy, but it will end up as driving trance anyway. :) So yeah, something like 002, maybe even softer.

294256[/snapback]

*pissing with delight* :P

the first non-upsalla artists? wow what a fuckin movement from u guyz...when i heard the title of duck off i thought hey its the ashes of lardfish (the best schlab track for me) in co-operation with the cyber computer technology (firefox...).as u said mr.dave im wrong,what a pity... <_<

still wait for the Döda Hundens and the "dead dog barking" feeling in this compilation as messieh markus told us in athens...and as gnome said he is lazy and we like him! (the antidote of krister? buh!)

SCHLAB 09 WILL BE PINK! FUCK YEAH...it will be a chick-friendly compilation,im sure! ;)

it's lying in front of me right now :)

after a fantastic melodic live act of Ka Sol on an old school party this weekend Schlab 007 must be the total opposite, hard psychedelic industrial-influenced sounds :) Soon I'll post a decent review :) It sure sounds good for all the people into the Upssala sound :)

David, update the page already! I need to order two copies PRONTO! =) I've been sitting here reloading it for hours...

294585[/snapback]

Hehe use Paypal or transfer the cash to my account. :) Dont need any updates for that.

Updating site now anyway though. :):ph34r:

Schlabbaduerst is consistently HARDERTHANAMOTHERFUCKER.

Keep up the great string of excellent releases that are truly unique and destined to be remembered for a long time as classic, brutal, wonderful, often indescribable comps that will leave their mark in the scene, not fade away.

Massive cheers, and many beers.