Fuck agitato records

traveller

Mate I know Simon personally and have his private number.. But he rarely answered (it's been a while since i called him).  I can only hope he's better at it now lol :)

Yes your a bit obsessed with that label ;)

294305[/snapback]

Some years ago they booked Holtom to a party here with only a few hours warning time.. Maybe he just doesn't want to answer you? :P

not as obsessed as you are with Moni :P

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest .::E.P

Some years ago they booked Holtom to a party here with only a few hours warning time.. Maybe he just doesn't want to answer you? :P

not as obsessed as you are with Moni :P

294306[/snapback]

Nahh mate I was not the only one complaning and I doubt that's why he did not answer the phone :)

Moni and I are equally obsessed ;)

Yes, my Shpongle cd is scratched. Yes i had problems with Prometheus and with Doof CDs. Yes, nobody @ Twisted doesn't answer. Yes, Ott told me that it's not his business and i should clear it out with Psyshop. Yes, Psyshop told me to fuck off after i bought approx 50 cds from them in the last 3 years. And NO, i am not buying new CDs from Twisted. Fuck them, and their attitude. They are no gods, only humans. If they want lessons in label management they should call Detox.

And another thing. What comes around, goes around. Talent doesn't stay forever.

Traveller i think that your problem is rushing to reach conclusions,you said the same things with Michelle Adamson case and in the end Agitato Records closed your mouth.

You should be more careful on what you say specially if you dont know the case.

Yes, my Shpongle cd is scratched. Yes i had problems with Prometheus and with Doof CDs. Yes, nobody @ Twisted doesn't answer. Yes, Ott told me that it's not his business and i should clear it out with Psyshop. Yes, Psyshop told me to fuck off after i bought approx 50 cds from them in the last 3 years. And NO, i am not buying new CDs from Twisted. Fuck them, and their attitude. They are no gods, only humans.

294526[/snapback]

Hahaha... there are some proper nutbags on here aren't there.

Why the fuck do you contact ME cos your Shpongle CD is scratched - what the fuck can I do about it?

You wanna know why Twisted are hard to get hold of on the phone? Cos they get bombarded with phone calls from wankers like you all day every day.

Thats why.

Idiot.

Hahaha... there are some proper nutbags on here aren't there.

Why the fuck do you contact ME cos your Shpongle CD is scratched - what the fuck can I do about it?

You wanna know why Twisted are hard to get hold of on the phone? Cos they get bombarded with phone calls from wankers like you all day every day.

Thats why.

Idiot.

295579[/snapback]

well is good to know artists are are always this well-intentioned.... *claps*

Thats why.

Idiot.

295579[/snapback]

Thats why serious labels (like Twisted is supposed to be) have offices where a secretary is there to answer all of those stupid emails and phone calls or a representative who is responsible for the communication of the label with the people and answer to all of their questions and inquiries.

By the way OTT i thought you were way different but your attitude towards FP is really insulting and degrading.

I feel sorry for you mate.

(like Twisted is supposed to be)

You should phone them up and tell them what they're supposed to be. I'm sure they'll be glad to hear from you.

By the way OTT i thought you were way different but your attitude towards FP is really insulting and degrading.

295594[/snapback]

Save your pity mate. I'm not interested in all this bullshit and I'm certainly not going to suck the cock of some bullshitter on a web forum just to gain a couple of extra album sales. I'm just interested in saying it as I see it.

FP is complaining loudly that I couldn't help him with his scratched CD - as if its any of my business. I don't work for Twisted - I don't speak for Twisted. FP's supply problems are none of my business. Sorry.

You should phone them up and tell them what they're supposed to be. I'm sure they'll be glad to hear from you.

Well if they dont answer my mails concerning booking their artists or trying to get music from their artists (it took me more than 5 months to get in touch with Prometheus and sign a tune from him and nobody from Twisted helped me with that) then i guess i got no luck at all in trying to reach them either by phone or mail in order to tell them how i feel about their label.

Save your pity mate. I'm not interested in all this bullshit and I'm certainly not going to suck the cock of some bullshitter on a web forum just to gain a couple of extra album sales. I'm just interested in saying it as I see it.

First of all my sorry was going to your human side and not to your artistic nature,you might be the worst person on this planet but this has nothing to do with your music which i like and i will buy anyway,i just had this idea in my mind that you are not that rude and offensive towards other people (judging mainly from posts in another forum) but seems i was wrong,so i just feel sorry for both your attitude and probably my wrong judgement.

FP is complaining loudly that I couldn't help him with his scratched CD - as if its any of my business. I don't work for Twisted - I don't speak for Twisted. FP's supply problems are none of my business. Sorry.

295598[/snapback]

Well you could say exactly the same things like you said here without calling him stupid and stuff like that :)

Well if they dont answer my mails [...] then i guess i got no luck at all in trying to reach them either by phone or mail in order to tell them how i feel about their label.

Thats between you and them. Like I said - I don't work for Twisted.

First of all my sorry was going to your human side and not to your artistic nature [...] i just had this idea in my mind that you are not that rude and offensive towards other people (judging mainly from posts in another forum) but seems i was wrong,so i just feel sorry for both your attitude and probably my wrong judgement.

I'd question the wisdom of judging somebody based upon one post on one web forum on one day. Like I said, please don't feel sorry - I'm happy being me.

I didn't ask FP to hold me responsible for his scratched CD - he chose to bring it to the public domain.

I had a guy in my inbox on Isratrance last week calling me a cunt because I wouldn't send him my home address so he could send me a CD of his trance tunes for me to give to Twisted. Another guy was disgusted that it took me three days to reply to his PM asking for Simon P's home phone number.

Well you could say exactly the same things like you said here without calling him stupid and stuff like that :)

295604[/snapback]

And maybe if it wasn't 100 degrees in here, and maybe if the cat hadn't just vomited a huge stinking ball of fur and cat food onto my rug, and maybe if I wasn't missing my girlfriend because she's gone away to the Glade festival - maybe I could.

But hey - I'm sure he'll survive it - and at least it gives bottom-feeders like Spindrift something to feel good about.

lol, typical forum stuff, I must agree with OTT that it is NOT his fault that the cds are scratched and that he can't do anything about it...

He could be a little more polite tho, but I understand the frustrations after reading what other people are doing to him on isratrance etc...

I should publish some mails I had after the Apsara release of people only telling shit to me because we dared to release melodic goa trance the old school style... Otheriwse OTT, don't care about those mails/messages, ignore them, you are a musician, not a manager (I think) :)

I should publish some mails I had after the Apsara release of people only telling shit to me because we dared to release melodic goa trance the old school style...

295641[/snapback]

WHAAAT ?

Say again...I actually can't or my brain is refusing to understand what you've just said.

I also agree with Ott, being touchy and frustrated, but still, he could have used better 'nasty' words... ;) for you Ott...Don't be grumpy...

Here's something fun to think about; ask yourself the following question: if she were a fat, horribly crippled, pimple covered freaky looking bitch, would anyone have heard of her? Would you give a dam?

T&A only impresses me when it's sitting on my lap.  ;)

293790[/snapback]

.. :huh: ... I'm not a big Michele fan at all Khogg. But the voice work that she did on Shpongle ect is pure geniuse, even if Simon fixed the voice to perfection. And "IM - Blink" is a fantastic tune with great lyrics.

OTT is a fat, horribly crippled, pimpled covered freaky looking dude. We still love him and his music. And besides.. It's not the looks in perticeler that got Michele in to the scene, it's the work of Simon. .. But of cource, they did date, so I guess looks got something to do with it :P

hey last night michele sucked me under the sounds of sub6 and she told me that she keeps her legs open for new labels...

293037[/snapback]

nice

*read all pages*

.. hahaha.. You guys! Welcome to the forum OTT, you have been missed ^_^

Guest .::E.P

295594[/snapback]

Even though Ott (a very nice guy actually) could say things more polite then he got a point.. he's not running Twisted or have anything to do with Simon's releases or the scratched CD's. He's an artist releasing with them nothing else.

Yeah and Frontier can be too much sometimes, being smart and 'witty', I believe Ott just had random natural reaction on Frontier 'immense' and unbeatable WIT that he is so proud of...

If I was artists I would probably react the same when I see nonsense messages spoken blatantly...