Fuck agitato records

traveller

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this girl is definitely riding hard on the rollercoaster of lies

yes what a dam liar she is......i wonder why did she delete the first post???  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

294077[/snapback]

what first post? the 6.6.05 post is still right there..

Guest .::E.P

I am going to defend Agitato. I have known the guy (Eliad Grundland) that started Agitato (Dont like their music except for the Chillum comps) for many years and the guy have never once screwed over anyone. On the contrary he's one of the most polite and correct Israelis I ever met.

He's a very nice person and may I say the only one that cared to help me (except Avatar Records) when I was in trouble in Israel. I Dont bother to tell the story but you get the point.

Michelle is a naive girl. Nothing more to say about that.

Edited by .::E.P

i copy paste from her web site to here on the 09.06.05 but after a while its gone & change to a new version on her web page  :blink:

294106[/snapback]

A new shorter version yes, but does the new information conflict with the old one? No it does not.. you see that doesn't make one a liar.. more like hippie's above suggestion becoming reality

A new shorter version yes, but does the new information conflict with the old one? No it does not.. you see that doesn't make one a liar.. more like hippie's above suggestion becoming reality

294121[/snapback]

well,looks like no body ripp her off, as she publish....& you my friend opened this topic with a wrong info about her lable dude....

well,looks like no body ripp her off, as she publish....& you my friend opened this topic with a wrong info about her lable dude....

294132[/snapback]

well imo it looked and still looks like she was ripped off real bad..

btw i bet you are somehow connected with agitato..

Ah, I just love the openminded, none-judging world of the psy-trance community.

Here's another fun thing to think about: why is it that women are always judged by their appearance?

293814[/snapback]

Biology my friend. Biology.

well imo it looked and still looks like she was ripped off real bad..

294134[/snapback]

You got no way to know anything traveller. Your just assuming things. As I wrote earlier I know Eliad the owner of Agitato and he's the most honest Israeli I ever met.

You got no way to know anything traveller. Your just assuming things. As I wrote earlier I know Eliad the owner of Agitato and he's the most honest Israeli I ever met.

294160[/snapback]

Well for starters being next to impossible to contact sounds rather suspicious now does it not?

Well for starters being next to impossible to contact sounds rather suspicious now does it not?

294173[/snapback]

speculations, speculations traveller.

Traveller i think that you should be little more careful on this situation before judging anyone.

Like i see Michelle has done some mistakes in her communication with the label.

Also ofcourse the label has done some mistakes in their communication and aggreement with the artist.

P.S If being next to impossible to contact a label sounds rather suspicious then Twisted Records is the number one suspect simply because its not possible to contact them in any way through the mail and phone number they got in their site.It doesnt matter if you want to contact them for good or bad reason,you just cant find anyone there hehe.

P.S If being next to impossible to contact a label sounds rather suspicious then Twisted Records is the number one suspect simply because its not possible to contact them in any way through the mail and phone number they got in their site.It doesnt matter if you want to contact them for good or bad reason,you just cant find anyone there hehe.

294192[/snapback]

I'm sure their signed artists know how to contact them..

294210[/snapback]

Well people that got problematic cds cannot contact them though so this sounds like quite a rip off to me no?

I can remember some people stating problems with the Prometheus cd (including me) and someone else stating some problems with his new Shpongle copy.

No official answer though,on this part of our lovely conversation i would like to remind you that Phonokol Records when released the New Generation compilation before a year with the wrong tracklist (wrong tracks in wrong numbers) came out and apologized in public and asked people to send their cds back in order to get new ones,thats what i call a serious label at least on the business and communication part of it.

P.S 1 I know at least two more BIG UK labels that are impossible to reach even by their own artists,and i mean BIG labels.So as you can see not being able to reach a label is not an unusual phenomenon.

P.S 2 Twisted Records are one of my top five labels so i am not trying to create problems to them with their image or anything like that.

Well people that got problematic cds cannot contact them though so this sounds like quite a rip off to me no?

I can remember some people stating problems with the Prometheus cd (including me) and someone else stating some problems with his new Shpongle copy.

If you are talking about the "skipping sounds" on umm what was that track, universe perhaps? ..it's ment to be like that

shpongle cd, I don't know.. ah yes pavel said it was scratched already.. whose fault is that?

294210[/snapback]

Believe me they are hard to get in touch with. Especially Simon Holtom that do the A&R rarely anwsered his phone when I called him. And I was not the only one bitching about it to him LOL. Well at least he did not a few years ago. Maybe he changed? ;)

But what label dont have it's office number on the website? Kinda weird.

Believe me they are hard to get in touch with. Especially Simon Holtom that do the A&R rarely anwsered his phone when I called him. And I was not the only one bitching about it to him LOL.  Well at least he did not a few years ago. Maybe he changed? ;)

But what label dont have it's office number on the website?  Kinda weird.

294298[/snapback]

Well considering pretty much all their signed artists are buddies anyways and the booking seems to work, and personally I had no trouble contacting Ed some year(s) ago..

don't know.. damn I should be paid from this twisted lobbying :)

Well considering pretty much all their signed artists are buddies anyways and the booking seems to work, and personally I had no trouble contacting Ed some year(s) ago..

don't know.. damn I should be paid from this twisted lobbying  :)

294303[/snapback]

Mate I know Simon personally and have his private number.. But he rarely answered (it's been a while since i called him). I can only hope he's better at it now lol :)

Yes your a bit obsessed with that label ;)