Debut albums you want to listen

Ormion

and they have NOT been announced that they're going to be released. So, don't mention Derango for example, cause we already know that we'll have an album soon.

I start:

Well, I'm a South African Psy junkie so I want to hear a Phyx album. I'm surprised he doesn't release an album so far, being one of the first SA artists. I want Tickets albums too, his last tracks are :blink: . Also, a Brethren album (Phyx+Tickets) and Rabdom L too.

Now, I want like crazy a Azax Syndrom album. I know that Regev has already released a spilt album with PM but I want a full debut album.

And what about Tryambaka? All his tracks so far are amazing! Fast, hard, crazy full on with Old School melodies and funny samples.

OSOM too. All of their tracks (not just Over Game) are super! And Psykovsky too. And to continue with the Dark scene I wait for Savage Scream, Baphomet Engine and......Matutero!

And from Goa I want immediately Goasia and every artist in Apsara compilation.

There's more but I can't remember them right now. I'll post again.

Your turn :)

Ka-sol, i don't know if they are said to release an album soon, if it's the case i never heard it.

282672[/snapback]

It supposed to release a double cd album but no news abut it.

Yeah Ka-Sol and Marchaos too!

For sure none of the ones mentioned here so far ;)

282689[/snapback]

Well, I can understand you don't want a Slinky Wizard or Bus album, you're probably still enjoying the Hypersonic, Vibe Tribe and Void debuts. ;)

Derango album is coming!Its a bomb!Prepare your ears for the psychedelic orgy of the year!

282696[/snapback]

Congratulations, you have been officially disqualified from this thread.

Here's what the original poster wrote first of all:

and they have NOT been announced that they're going to be released. So, don't mention Derango for example, cause we already know that we'll have an album soon.

...and put on some pants!

:D

Ghreg On Earth ... But it has been announced that a debut album is on the way! :D

Psykovsky

Fungus Funk

Bug Funk

guess I'll never see those artists in a full album :(

282766[/snapback]

I think Psykovsky project is over :(

Congratulations, you have been officially disqualified from this thread.

Here's what the original poster wrote first of all:

...and put on some pants!

:D

282734[/snapback]

HeHe yeah i just saw it.Damn i should read slower

Trolsk i doubt that Bus and Slinky Wizard still exist as projects so i actually refer to 'artists' like Azax Syndrom and stuff like that ;)

I am waiting for the debut Altitudes album which is the project between Silicon Sound,Blue Planet Corporation and Jaia :)

Intriga! :wub: Now that's gonna be hüge! A bomb! Killargh! Destroyah! KA-BOOM! :D

All that multiplied with million and even then you're still quite far! :lol:

Of course many other ug-finska-piiska-styge-spuge-killargh-mättögoa would also be more than welcome! :) But it's always quite a miracle if your album gets released here in the country of biggest suicide procent in teh world, our dear Finland! ^_^

Also I'd like to see Berestez releasing album! He's making IDM that's so good I'd think even WARP could be interested! :)

|o|o|p|i|u|m| .. I have proberly asked you this before, but I'm to stoned to remember. Is that you on the avatar? It freaks me out a bit :o ... Are you happy to see me as a friend? Or are you gonna kill and eat me? :ph34r:

|o|o|p|i|u|m| .. I have proberly asked you this before, but I'm to stoned to remember. Is that you on the avatar? It freaks me out a bit :o ... Are you happy to see me as a friend? Or are you gonna kill and eat me?  :ph34r:

282880[/snapback]

No one knows.... :ph34r::P

Trolsk i doubt that Bus and Slinky Wizard still exist as projects so i actually refer to 'artists' like Azax Syndrom and stuff like that ;)

Yeah, Slinky Wizard will never ever happen, but Bus, not impossible. We saw the unexpected return of Graham Wood with the 1998 sounding Blowfish project in 2003, and there was a Bus tune released on Iboga in 2002... :)

I am waiting for the debut Altitudes album which is the project between Silicon Sound,Blue Planet Corporation and Jaia :)

282860[/snapback]

Oh, I wasn't aware of that one, it does indeed seem like something worth waiting for!

Intriga!  :wub: Now that's gonna be hüge! A bomb! Killargh! Destroyah! KA-BOOM!  :D

All that multiplied with million and even then you're still quite far!  :lol:

Of course many other ug-finska-piiska-styge-spuge-killargh-mättögoa would also be more than welcome! :) But it's always quite a miracle if your album gets released here in the country of biggest suicide procent in teh world, our dear Finland!  ^_^

Also I'd like to see Berestez releasing album! He's making IDM that's so good I'd think even WARP could be interested! :)

282862[/snapback]

Intriga and Berestez, haven't heard of them, what tunes and/or releases should we look for?

Intriga and Berestez, haven't heard of them, what tunes and/or releases should we look for?

282888[/snapback]

U go to this page and there's few tracks from Berestez. :)

I'd recommend korimba, mithranix (brstz rmx goon) and especially shoda twist!

If you're a friend of IDM music then this should be just for you! :)

And Intriga...well, he has also some tracks in "mikseri.net" but they aren't anyway near as good as teh best unrlsd killarghs :D I've heard from him! He's my friend's friend so I hear his material quite often. :) The reason why he has his "worst" material there is because the best stuff will POSSIBLY be released some time soon and of course he doesn't want them to be shared freely on the internet. :)

ah.. love it alot. Very boardish. hehe.. Especially "Vendox" :)

282901[/snapback]

I like 'Vendox' the least! :D Amazing how tastes differ! :)

Still, nice to hear you enjoy ug-finska-lowetus-IDM! Welcome to the club! :)