Jaja - Fiction

Guest antic

The samples sound a big housy but it sounds very nice (didn't listen to all the samples btw). I'm sure going to buy this!

Guest antic

The samples sound a big housy

Yes, definitely more housey than "psy-trancey". This has NOTHING to do with their previous album (Blue Energy), so I think we'll see _many_ "I'm dissapointed" comments here...

I can imagine that comments...

Somehow I start to dig that fluffy house style. Not that I would like that sound when a party is anounced as psy or goa but for homelistening of for a club/private party it's very nice.

Guest antic

Totally, I love to listen to this prog / housey type psytrance when I'm doing something. For example now, while I'm in work :)

You gotta appreciate that they published WHOLE TRACKS there, not just 30s samples!

Do you know an album called Moonbotica? It's a DJ mix when I'm not mistaking. Heard it at a friend's home, it's not psy, more electro/house but still very smooth. Maybe you wanna check it out. I just had to order it because I liked it so much.

That's a nice thing with those full-length samples. But I didn't take the time to listen to them all. Expecially because I allready know I'm going to order this album as soon as it is available.

Guest .::E.P

Do you know an album called Moonbotica? It's a DJ mix when I'm not mistaking. Heard it at a friend's home, it's not psy, more electro/house but still very smooth. Maybe you wanna check it out. I just had to order it because I liked it so much.

That's a nice thing with those full-length samples. But I didn't take the time to listen to them all. Expecially because I allready know I'm going to order this album as soon as it is available.

279285[/snapback]

Moonbootica is a band operating from the label Moonbootique.

Check out the track "Bulldog Beats". It's one of my favorite party smashers :)

Moonbootique Records

Thanks for the link!

Oh that's cool, they've remixed the Wir Sind Helden tracke Gekommen Um Zu Bleiben. I need to have this vinyl!!!!!!

:o

Finally !

No matter cause it will sound housey, it is JAIA !

:D

279683[/snapback]

But it's quite Housey for sure... I like it :)

It's cool if Jaia can convert die hard goa/psy fans to housey stuff ;)

He didn't converted me, Son Kite did...;)

Plus I don't care if he makes housey album, I am sure it will be fresher than any release this year...And BTW it is summer... :)

He didn't converted me, Son Kite did...;)

Plus I don't care if he makes housey album, I am sure it will be fresher than any release this year...And BTW it is summer... :)

279688[/snapback]

Ahh cool :) Even though the son kite guys start to sound a bit too repetetive for me these days.. :)

yes it's indeed a very fresh nice release. It's a very well thought through release with some beautiful music.

Just randomly checked the Saikosounds homepage. Scanning scanning... oh look some more full-on, oh I see pongle finally released another one, oh look some weird obscure flash in the pan label released some poo, more full-on... wait! What's that? Jaia? ... JAIA!!! :-) :-)

Listening to samples right now. Guess it's time for another order.

Very cool. I'm really into this kind of sound these days. So much more refreshing and mature sounding.

Kinda a bit like the latest Antix.

Anyway. Sounds super.

really looking forward to hearin this. i listened to a few samples and they sounded awesome! I haven't really heard much of Jaia before, except for 'Alone' and a couple of other tracks. Has he/she/they made an ambient album?

oh btw how awesome is the cover art! B)

really looking forward to hearin this. i listened to a few samples and they sounded awesome! I haven't really heard much of Jaia before, except for 'Alone' and a couple of other tracks. Has he/she/they made an ambient album?

oh btw how awesome is the cover art! B)

281234[/snapback]

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=22731

http://www.saikosounds.com/english/show_ar...p?artist_id=307

I love Jaia's chill/ambient stuff...

This album sounds very nice so far :)