Hallucinogen - Bubble'n Tweak

Prio Alea

Good. But I'm not buying the whole soundtrack CD for one track - want this on single. Or perhaps a Hallucinogen compliation-singles collection even.

He's gotta make one.

Btw, if you like bubble'n'tweak you might check out his collaboration with tristan - stretch tastic, kan be found on unusual suspects 2.

so many talented artists so many random tunes... if you did not like the music in the game to begin with, it dosen't matter if it's Koxbox, or hallucinogen, or x-dream, or even eat static (well maybe the eat static ;) ) that is making the songs, they still did not interest me much on those low quality 4 min samples :unsure::mellow:

judge yourself > http://www.saikosounds.com/english/display...ase.asp?id=4681

Are there any samples available from the whole compilation? I'd be interested in buying it, a new Hallucinogen tune is always interesting...

The things is though the whole album is great!  :blink:

272803[/snapback]

I second that.. Lots of the tracks are great.. Great compilation, with some various styles, not often you see that..

Not this one.

272983[/snapback]

yes it is! :P

Well, this means one more Hallucinogen tune for me to like and you not to like! :D

I second that.. Lots of the tracks are great.. Great compilation, with some various styles, not often you see that..

272990[/snapback]

Wohoo! Exactly! :D

Judging from the samples I'd say the Hallucinogen track sounds nice. The Antidote track also seems to be good but the rest is not my cup of tea. Don't know if I'm going to buy this.

Are there any samples available from the whole compilation? I'd be interested in buying it, a new Hallucinogen tune is always interesting...

272954[/snapback]

hallucinogen's new tunes are like younger brother....

no real connection with the "old" sound whatsoever, for my ears! So even if he makes good tracks i am dissapointed he uses the hallucinogen alias to release them...

imo this means hallucinogen will never release another album, maybe y.b. will!

and while im at it: where is the eat static vs hallucinogen album ? ? ? was it a vague idea they had which is not gonna be realised or is it ready and waiting for the governing mechanism of bureaucratic soviet russia to start printing it? EERRmm sorry not soviet russia, i ment twisted ; )